Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Bangarang Custom Lures

Message Subject: Bangarang Custom Lures
dward
Posted 1/29/2023 10:09 PM (#1017509)
Subject: Bangarang Custom Lures

I have emailed this company twice without a response. Really want to get in touch with them to see if I can purchase a few lures from them. Believe the owners name to be Glenn McDonald… if anyone knows how to reach him, preferably a phone # that I can text him, that would be great!!

Thank you
Pa Tigers n trout
Posted 1/30/2023 10:26 AM (#1017525 - in reply to #1017509)
Subject: RE: Bangarang Custom Lures

Owner's Name is Nick Maltby.
He is impossible to get ahold of and is a bit of a shady businessman, based on what I've seen with how he treated Alex Turner (a former prostaff member of his)

I personally won't buy any of his new baits, they just seem to not run as good as the older ones. I have an older fr8 train that is amazing though!
Buy em used in a facebook group or buy spots in a raffle but that's just my opinion.
dward
Posted 1/30/2023 6:55 PM (#1017538 - in reply to #1017509)
Subject: RE: Bangarang Custom Lures

appreciate the info.. well that is definitely concerning!! makes me severely question if i want to send him any business if he even ever contacts me back.

I was actually looking to see if he would build me a couple of his bucktails.. but with so many quality bucktail makers out there... might need to consider an alternative.

if anyone else has info they would like to share, please do... PM if easier.

thanks,
Kirby Budrow
Posted 2/1/2023 8:38 AM (#1017573 - in reply to #1017509)
Subject: Re: Bangarang Custom Lures

I believe you can get them at Team Rhino but I ordered one from him before they were available there. He was perfectly fine to deal with at the time but really the bait was not worth the price in my opinion. It doesn't run all that well.
dward
Posted 2/2/2023 3:30 PM (#1017595 - in reply to #1017573)

They haven’t had any in stock on TRO in a long time plus the model or color combos I’m after was never sold by TRO either

Oh well , it’s been 3 emails in 4 weeks without a response ….. they must not want my business…..disappointed , but plenty of other good bait builders out there to spend my money on I guess.
ARmuskyaddict
Posted 2/3/2023 9:02 PM (#1017628 - in reply to #1017509)

Plenty of guys on this board build bucktails. You can easily get a custom one, and I'm sure cheaper than a store. Post something in the buy/sell forum. I'm not building now, but I did it for cost, plus maybe $5 and shipping.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)