Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Happy Holidays!

Message Subject: Happy Holidays!
sworrall
Posted 12/26/2022 9:15 AM (#1016739)
Subject: Happy Holidays!

Christmas treat you well? What's the plan for New Years?
Brian Hoffies
Posted 12/26/2022 10:09 AM (#1016740 - in reply to #1016739)
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays!

I'll just hunker down here until spring rolls around. I'm not a ice fisherman and not a fan of the cold anymore. I'll go out to plow & shovel but thats about it these days. Oh, I'll hang around here to see where that 50 can be caught.
tundrawalker00
Posted 12/26/2022 10:52 AM (#1016741 - in reply to #1016740)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I got a crackhead lighter, so I'll be inspecting all my rubber to try that out. Replacing the padding in the whitewater canoe. Re-organizing my bass tackle so I can pre-tie a bunch of soft plastic rigs. If the Lake Michigan launches open with this thaw the boat may get wet.
chuckski
Posted 12/26/2022 11:08 AM (#1016742 - in reply to #1016739)

We are going to have our Christmas Brunch on Wednesday and our Christmas eve party on Wednesday night. My nephews wife has been sick and sister and brother in law been stuck in airport hell for the last three days. (I got them home after midnight last night) The workshop needs a good cleaning and I'll tie some bucktails coils and put some bucktail on some Mepps #3 Aglia longs and make a few leaders. Maybe go ice fishing this winter for the first time in years. (have to find the operating instructions to my dad's FL-18) catch up with a lot of friends. And lastly book a fall trip to Wisconsin.
OH Musky
Posted 12/26/2022 7:42 PM (#1016744 - in reply to #1016739)

Musky Christmas is all year long for me so nothing musky related this year. Looking forward to the start of show season. Ohio show is a month away. Looking at using some carry over vacation days to maybe hit one out of state. Need to order some lure parts to make tube spinners, too.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)