Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Legendary Storms

Message Subject: Legendary Storms
chuckski
Posted 8/10/2022 2:46 PM (#1010651)
Subject: Legendary Storms

We all been up north when a big storm has hit any that stick out?
OH Musky
Posted 8/10/2022 5:04 PM (#1010658 - in reply to #1010651)
Subject: Re: Legendary Storms

Not up north but rode out Hurricane Andrew at Homestead AFB in '92. 30 year anniversary next week. Not something I want to repeat. But back to fishing storms...
Masqui-ninja
Posted 8/10/2022 6:15 PM (#1010661 - in reply to #1010651)

I dropped clients off at a resort on the south shore of Leech, and a doozie rolled in on me. Tried to make it to the west end but speared a wave that broke off my windshield, and the windshield broke my nose. Water was level with my back casting deck and I was broadside to the waves. With both bilge pumps running, I took a few more big drinks before I squared-up. It rained 4 inches total. I limped into the nearest private harbor, tied up, and called my wife for a ride home. Scary day.
esoxaddict
Posted 8/10/2022 6:26 PM (#1010664 - in reply to #1010658)

There have been a few. Once on Eagle where it rained so hard you couldn't see the shoreline or hear the other people in the boat unless you yelled as loud as you could. Even with rain gear we got totally soaked. When we got back to camp everyone was like "What the hell happened? Did you fall in the lake?!" as we were literally pouring water out of our boots. Turns out everybody else in camp was fishing the West arm that day in the sun while we soaked ourselves through down near Osbourne.

Second would be the attached picture. Kind of a wacky day, got chased off the water a few different times earlier in the day. We were facing West in a heavy West wind with a drift sock out and the trolling motor going full tilt trying to get a good drift. Bright sun, no hint of bad weather. All of a sudden the wind just stopped. We were talking about how weird it was when one of the guys looked East behind us and said "WOOOAH Holy *****!!!" It was like a wall coming over the horizon. We packed it up as quick as we could, wide open throttle all the way back to the landing. This picture was taken as we were approaching the landing 5 minutes later. (or however long it takes to get across Lake Mendota) By this time the wind had turned around to the North, the temperature had dropped about 20 degrees. We packed up, loaded the boat on the trailer and got in the truck about the time the first three drops hit the windshield. By then you could no longer see the North end of the lake. We got out of Madison and onto 39 in some of the heaviest rain I've ever seen. We watched that thing in our rearview mirror all the way back to the IL state line. Called a few buddies from the area the next day. Turns out they had all kinds of trees down, 70 MPH wind gusts, 1" hail and all sorts of other stuff. 5 minutes later and we would have been out on the water in the middle of it

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Storm 1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Storm 1.jpg (164KB - 68 downloads)
North of 8
Posted 8/10/2022 6:26 PM (#1010665 - in reply to #1010661)

Masqui-ninja - 8/10/2022 6:15 PM

I dropped clients off at a resort on the south shore of Leech, and a doozie rolled in on me. Tried to make it to the west end but speared a wave that broke off my windshield, and the windshield broke my nose. Water was level with my back casting deck and I was broadside to the waves. With both bilge pumps running, I took a few more big drinks before I squared-up. It rained 4 inches total. I limped into the nearest private harbor, tied up, and called my wife for a ride home. Scary day.

Whoa!
TCESOX
Posted 8/10/2022 6:31 PM (#1010666 - in reply to #1010651)

A couple experiences come to mind, so I'll just lead off with one, and maybe recount another one later. Storms themselves may not be legendary, but the experiences sure were.

Mid '90s on the south end of Mille Lacs. Anchored on a reef (either Rocky or Anderson's, don't recall which). Wind was out of the north and had about a hundred feet of anchor rope out with a spike anchor. Back of the boat in about 12 feet of water. Nice chop had been going on all day. Late afternoon and the skies to the north are darkening and the wind was picking up. Walleyes were on the chew. We were keeping an eye on the sky, knowing we may have to dash in, but wanting to wait till the last minute. Well, we waited too long. Before the rain clouds got to us, the wind really whipped up, and the waves got huge. Anchor was holding, but the bow of the boat would point straight up in the sky, and then dive straight down on the backside of the wave. When the bow was in the air, there was only about 2 feet of water under the stern, and you could see the rocks. Managed to motor up to the anchor point, and partner, on his knees in the bow ('88 Lund Pro V !770 tiller), managed to get the anchor up and tossed it to the middle of the boat and immediately laid belly down on the deck, arms wrapped around the seat post. I had to turn around somehow to head south. All I could imagine, was getting swamped as I tried to turn. Waves were way higher than our heads. Chose to make my pivot as we crested a wave. Gunned the motor and jammed the tiller, pivoting us 90 degrees on the backside of the wave. It worked! No way you could have ever done that in a console boat. Had to feather the throttle to keep us on the backside of the wave, all the way in, as we would have been swamped if we crested the wave, or fell back too far. Rode the backside of that wave all the way to the south shore. Had to tack a little bit to get to a cove where we were able to dock at a resort that had a bar. When we walked in, people in the bar could not believe we had just come in off the lake. Had a burger and a couple beers and waited out the storm so we could scoot a little farther east to another cove where we had launched. Adrenalin was flowing for hours, all the way home and into the night. Probably didn't get to sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning.
ToddM
Posted 8/10/2022 7:51 PM (#1010670 - in reply to #1010651)

I've had a few. About 14-15 years ago fishing Indiana when what was left of a gulf hurricane hit. It was more about the water and it flooding the boat. Going home I-80/90/94 was closed as it reminded for a week. My boat partner insisted he put his gear in my suburban. I didn't want him to but he persisted. I immediately aired out the back but the smell didn't go away for 8 years.

My first full day on LOTW. I knew a big storm was coming. I put myself in a part of the lake we could fish all day after the big wind would come and stay for the day. Popped a fish minutes before it hit. No place to beach held on to some trees and hailed on twice. Fished after until an hour before dark. 27mph with gusts to 50. What I didn't realize there would be some bad spots driving back. After aborting two routes the third I was able to use. The wind threw the water into my face and the boat, had to run the bilge. Could not see had to map drive, rain gear didn't matter so much water was being thrown into my face it want down my collar. A 30 degree drop in temp made it very cold.
miket55
Posted 8/10/2022 9:57 PM (#1010672 - in reply to #1010651)

On our fall trip, we usually come in around 4PM, fix and eat dinner, before heading out about 6PM, and fish til whenever..

This particular afternoon, the local news showed a line of storms going through Duluth, and I guesstimated we'd be able to fish til dark, and we'd certainly see any lightning off to the northwest..

Of we go, and start chunkin' and windin'. About an hour later, we hear thunder off in the distance, which got my spidey senses tingling.. A few minutes later we see a bright flash of cloud to ground lightning. We promptly stowed our stuff and headed back to the dock a few minutes away..

By the time we got there, it was apparent all manner of hell was about to unload..and it did..

later that evening, my bilge pump ran for 20 minutes, just getting rid of the rain water, and a bunch of really solid wooden chairs and stools were blown all over the property.

Edited by miket55 8/10/2022 10:07 PM

(2e31.jpg)

(8d9f.jpg)

(7706.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2e31.jpg (15KB - 65 downloads)
Attachments 8d9f.jpg (20KB - 66 downloads)
Attachments 7706.jpg (28KB - 64 downloads)
miket55
Posted 8/10/2022 10:12 PM (#1010673 - in reply to #1010658)

OH Musky - 8/10/2022 6:04 PM

Not up north but rode out Hurricane Andrew at Homestead AFB in '92. 30 year anniversary next week. Not something I want to repeat. But back to fishing storms...

I had the misfortune of having to fly through it's remnants four times in a day and a half.. not terrible, but not fun.

Flying in and around Katrina, on the other hand was epic.. and I talked my neighbor into wetting a line during Hugo.

Edited by miket55 8/10/2022 10:15 PM
ToddM
Posted 8/11/2022 6:41 AM (#1010676 - in reply to #1010651)

Had another one sneak across pine island on lake vermillion. I was on the east tip and could see out into big bay.and it was clear. I had 30ft of visibility but got back to the resort by heading in a general direction.. We could not have been more wet if we jumped in.

In northern Wisconsin I docked my boat at the boat ramp and jumped in my vehicle to wait out a storm. A microburst came through and took down the tree right next to my vehicle. It fell along side it and thankfully not on it. It did block the ramp so it had to be cut up before I could get my boat out.

Edited by ToddM 8/11/2022 6:43 AM
chuckski
Posted 8/11/2022 9:40 AM (#1010683 - in reply to #1010651)

I been thru a lot of storms up north but the first year I spent half a summer at my grandparents there was drought and it hardly rained at all. (1976) I saw a story on the news about a big rain storm and flood in Colorado where a dam broke and flooded the big Thompson canyon a lot of people died and homes, cabins, and business lost. I was watching from up north. We still lived in California at the time. As a lot of you know I live in Colorado now and in I think in 2011 or 2012 my sister bought a cabin on the Big Thomson and in 2013 my mom, dad, and one sister went up for a couple of days then later that night my other sister drove up too. So my whole family's up there except my for two brother in laws and me. The road goes in front of the cabin then you cross a bridge turn down a private dirt road to get to the cabin and the river runs between the cabin and the road. The dirt road is parallel to the main road. And behind the cabin is a straight up cliff. So it rains hard all night and I get a phone call from my mom at 7:30 in the morning "it rained all night and the river is up over our road and we can't get out." So they woke up trapped then got a reverse 911 call to get out well too late. Sheriff pulls up by the main road has big ink board and ask's them yes and no questions with binoculars they could read the board and signal back with the answers. I would call back ever hour "how you doing" river still rising. Then I called back "your sisters car got washed away" then a hour later "dad's car gone too" then phone service was gone and had no idea what was happening. The cabin has been there since the 40's and made it thru the 76 flood. I was hopeful but scared to death. This was Thursday then on Saturday after the rain stopped one sister climbed up the cliff high enough to get around the water and get out. The white water rescue team came with chain saws blazing cut thru 30 foot pile of logs and junk and walked them out. Took then to a shelter. Every road that had a river by it washed out only one way into Eastes Park and my brother in law drove up to get them round about way took nine hours. (the cabin is only hour and a half miles from home) Only two people died! While they were trapped cars would float by, giant propane tanks, pieces of homes, big boulders would be pushed along the bottom of the river. The cabin made it thru but they went up in a shed on higher ground just in case. Took a couple years to repair everything and a lot of money. My whole family had PTSD for two months.
esoxaddict
Posted 8/11/2022 10:09 AM (#1010686 - in reply to #1010651)

Lightning nearly got me when I was about 7 or 8. I was standing on the pier fishing after a storm. (Mom always made me wait inside until the thunder completely stopped) I heard this electrical arcing sound, there was a blinding flash of light and the loudest thunder I have ever heard. I felt the heat from the lightning on my face and my arms. I thought I was dead, because all I could see was green, my ears were ringing so bad I couldn't hear, and I was no longer on my feet. Then I felt stuff falling on me. When my vision came back the first thing I saw was a big lighted sign at the base of the pier that was now blown apart and on fire with sparks shooting out of it. The stuff falling on me was bits of plastic and glass, and burnt wires from the sign. Found my fishing pole in the lake about 20 feet from where I was standing. If I had to guess I'd say I was about 50 feet from that sign when the lightning hit it. It took me right off my feet. Had a couple close calls with lightning since then but nothing like that.
chuckski
Posted 8/11/2022 10:48 AM (#1010688 - in reply to #1010651)

Years ago we had Muskies INC outing at Quincy Res. and lightning struck by the dam if it hit the water we would have lost the whole board and half the numbers!
R/T
Posted 8/11/2022 11:28 AM (#1010689 - in reply to #1010651)

Was on the Gile Flowage about 20 years ago when my rod started humming. Noticed a funny sound and it was my rod going back and forth as I casted. When the storm hit we rode it out tucked in next to an island. Would like to say it was worth it but we caught nothing.
ksmusky
Posted 8/11/2022 12:10 PM (#1010691 - in reply to #1010651)
Subject: RE: Legendary Storms

We were at our cabin 12 miles west of Phillips WI July 4th 1977. The worst i've been through.
chuckski
Posted 8/11/2022 12:55 PM (#1010693 - in reply to #1010691)
Subject: RE: Legendary Storms

ksmusky - 8/11/2022 12:10 PM

We were at our cabin 12 miles west of Phillips WI July 4th 1977. The worst i've been through.
When I started this post this was the storm I had in mind. I was at my grandparents home and we got chased off the lake dad had to go to Rhinelander to pick some one at the airport and all kinds of damage at the airport small planes flipped over tree's down ECT. I stayed home to bailed out the boats. After we dad got back to the grand folks The Sheriff from Phillips was on the radio talking about the damage and dad
goes "I know that guy" The Sheriff was part of Deer camp back in the 40's when my dad was Wisconsin resident. They hunted in the Chequamegon. Right before the storm hit my cousin casted my uncle Muskie rig into the lake (had a backlash) We all reached for the rod and almost flipped the boat. Tom dove in and got the rod and we headed in
We were fishing the weed bed in front of the cabin. Bad, Bad storm.
ToddC
Posted 8/11/2022 5:18 PM (#1010697 - in reply to #1010651)

Several years ago I was upriver probably 4-5 miles from the cabin and get a call from my wife asking me where I was. I told her and she says there is a terrible storm coming and it’s raining like crazy at the cabin with severe winds. I look to the south and see the sky getting darker.

I made a last cast, started the motor and headed into the storm. I get a mile or so and start getting pelted with huge rain drops. The farther I go the worse it gets. The rain is now sideways and winds are getting worse. Suddenly I get hit by the wind so hard that it turns the boat completely to the port side. There’s absolutely no way I can steer the boat into that wind and I can barely see so I run the boat aground and beach it. I laid down in the boat for 10 minutes or so until the squall passes thru.

As soon as it lets up, i make the couple mile run back to the cabin. I was completely drenched having conveniently left my rain gear in the cabin. I find out later the storm had winds up to 70 mph and did a lot of damage to trees in the area.

Another time in high school we had a baseball game that was called off mid game due to a storm. After the rain stopped we left the dugout and we’re walking across a gravel parking lot when a bolt of lightening hits a tree about 50 yards across the lot. Standing in the wet gravel lot we could feel the electricity run up our legs. I was just glad we weren’t under that tree!
North of 8
Posted 8/11/2022 6:58 PM (#1010700 - in reply to #1010697)

We have a group of retired folks that kayak together once a week. Some paddles will be only 4 or 5 folks, some will be over a dozen. We watch the weather forecasts closely. Early this summer 7 of us started out in early afternoon . Forecasts called for possible storms much later. Three different forecast sources, same forecast. Twenty minutes in. strong winds started up. Sky was getting dark,. My wife and 3 others turned around. I got out on Boom Lake, wind started to howl, sideways rain. Turned back but winds and lightning started blasting. I and 2 others pulled tight to shore, under trees on lee side of a point. When it subsided, put my head down and paddled like heck for the landing. 20 minutes later we joined the others who were anxious. Same forecasters that had said possible rain much later in the day were now saying extreme weather alert. 40mph winds. Lightning.
Gee, thanks. Apparently the forecast had changed shortly after rwe launched. .

Edited by North of 8 8/11/2022 7:06 PM
happy hooker
Posted 8/11/2022 11:40 PM (#1010707 - in reply to #1010700)

Seen some bad ones,,but I think the worst one is yet to come when they try to takes a way guys livescopes,, don't think that subject will ,,"blow over"
miket55
Posted 8/12/2022 9:32 AM (#1010709 - in reply to #1010683)

chuckski - 8/11/2022 10:40 AM

The road goes in front of the cabin then you cross a bridge turn down a private dirt road to get to the cabin and the river runs between the cabin and the road. The dirt road is parallel to the main road. And behind the cabin is a straight up cliff. So it rains hard all night and I get a phone call from my mom at 7:30 in the morning "it rained all night and the river is up over our road and we can't get out." So they woke up trapped then got a reverse 911 call to get out well too late. Sheriff pulls up by the main road has big ink board and ask's them yes and no questions with binoculars they could read the board and signal back with the answers. I would call back ever hour "how you doing" river still rising. Then I called back "your sisters car got washed away" then a hour later "dad's car gone too" then phone service was gone and had no idea what was happening. The cabin has been there since the 40's and made it thru the 76 flood. I was hopeful but scared to death. This was Thursday then on Saturday after the rain stopped one sister climbed up the cliff high enough to get around the water and get out. The white water rescue team came with chain saws blazing cut thru 30 foot pile of logs and junk and walked them out. Took then to a shelter. Every road that had a river by it washed out only one way into Eastes Park and my brother in law drove up to get them round about way took nine hours. (the cabin is only hour and a half miles from home) Only two people died! While they were trapped cars would float by, giant propane tanks, pieces of homes, big boulders would be pushed along the bottom of the river. The cabin made it thru but they went up in a shed on higher ground just in case. Took a couple years to repair everything and a lot of money. My whole family had PTSD for two months.

Sounds a lot like what happened in Eastern KY, and SW Virginia a couple weeks ago.. Many places that weren't wiped off the map were inaccessible for days..
chuckski
Posted 8/12/2022 11:10 AM (#1010711 - in reply to #1010651)

Well the first flood in 1976 killed I think couple hundred people the second 2. In the first storm it was get to high ground. If your on vacation and don't know the area "what do you mean high ground" or people got in there cars and died in there cars. Last storm cell phones reverse 911 calls ECT. And there are signs everywhere in case of flood "climb To Safety" And after both storms and won't let you rebuilt in a spot that's not safe.
OH Musky
Posted 8/12/2022 7:30 PM (#1010718 - in reply to #1010673)

miket55 - 8/10/2022 11:12 PM

I had the misfortune of having to fly through it's remnants four times in a day and a half.. not terrible, but not fun.

Flying in and around Katrina, on the other hand was epic.. and I talked my neighbor into wetting a line during Hugo.

Hurricane Hunter? Flying in and out of storms takes some balls. Especially in C-130s. Spent a lot of time in them going to/from other bases. Not in/out of storms, though.
sworrall
Posted 8/12/2022 8:58 PM (#1010723 - in reply to #1010651)

I was guiding Brad Lohaus (when he was with the Bucks) out on Pelican when a front moved in and the sky literally turned green. Everything went dead still, and Brad's tip-top guide started buzzing like a bilge pump and literally glowing with St Elmo's fire. His line went straight up in the air after a cast, too. We were fishing from an Esox, so he was definitely the high point in the boat. Basically a lightning rod.

We bailed out and got to the landing just as things got interesting. We were buttoning up the boat when lightning struck the boat parking lot literally 15' away and the winds hit. Winds in Rhinelander just down the road hit over 60 mph with much higher gusts. Lots of tree damage and incredible rains, and it was over.

We went back out.
7.62xJay
Posted 8/12/2022 10:30 PM (#1010726 - in reply to #1010651)

Who you think risks and suffers Zeus or Poseidons wrath more? Us or walleye guys? We don't compare to salties of course. Nobody push their luck on Michigan or Superior?

I took the row boat one spring to a slow river with steep banks and tall trees so the sky was hard to see. I could hear a system moving in, but my prediction was way off. Ended up rowing like a mad man against the first winds, I didn't make it and got real scared rowing in the wind,rain and lightning, banking and bailing wasn't an option due to bog edges. When I made it back to the landing there was an off duty paramedic parked on the ramp waiting for me to make sure I made it back. Good dude.
miket55
Posted 8/12/2022 11:02 PM (#1010727 - in reply to #1010718)

OH Musky - 8/12/2022 8:30 PM

Hurricane Hunter? Flying in and out of storms takes some balls. Especially in C-130s. Spent a lot of time in them going to/from other bases. Not in/out of storms, though.

No, just the normal overnight freight operation for one of the major players.. We were in F27s and ATRs.

The "Nor'easters" were actually a lot worse.. There was one week I was paired up with a very green first officer fresh out of training. On Wednesday night we were dealing with 35 knot winds gusting to 55 in Philadelphia. By late Friday night, they were a steady 65 knots right down the runway in Boston.. The kid did a helluva job, and got a much needed confidence boost..

Edited by miket55 8/12/2022 11:03 PM
OH Musky
Posted 8/13/2022 6:53 PM (#1010732 - in reply to #1010723)

sworrall - 8/12/2022 9:58 PM

I was guiding Brad Lohaus (when he was with the Bucks) out on Pelican when a front moved in and the sky literally turned green. Everything went dead still, and Brad's tip-top guide started buzzing like a bilge pump and literally glowing with St Elmo's fire. His line went straight up in the air after a cast, too. We were fishing from an Esox, so he was definitely the high point in the boat. Basically a lightning rod.

We bailed out and got to the landing just as things got interesting. We were buttoning up the boat when lightning struck the boat parking lot literally 15' away and the winds hit. Winds in Rhinelander just down the road hit over 60 mph with much higher gusts. Lots of tree damage and incredible rains, and it was over.

We went back out.

They say a line floating in the air is a sure sign you're about to get hit. Electrical charge is holding it up. Drop the rod and hit the deck. Glad that it was nothing more than a glow on the rod tip. Definitely a wake up call it is time to leave.

We had a day of storms during the PMTT on Cave this year. We were in Warix when the second one came thru (first one was while we were waiting to start). Not much place to run. Beach the boat in the rocks and hide under trees or ride it out. Since we were trolling, we rode it out. Either decision was not a good one.
OH Musky
Posted 8/13/2022 6:55 PM (#1010733 - in reply to #1010727)

miket55 - 8/13/2022 12:02 AM

OH Musky - 8/12/2022 8:30 PM

No, just the normal overnight freight operation for one of the major players.. We were in F27s and ATRs.

The "Nor'easters" were actually a lot worse.. There was one week I was paired up with a very green first officer fresh out of training. On Wednesday night we were dealing with 35 knot winds gusting to 55 in Philadelphia. By late Friday night, they were a steady 65 knots right down the runway in Boston.. The kid did a helluva job, and got a much needed confidence boost..

That's bad enough as it is. Definitely tests your inner strength and fortitude. Flew enough in the military to know any storm is no fun in a plane of any size.
TCESOX
Posted 8/13/2022 8:51 PM (#1010738 - in reply to #1010723)

sworrall - 8/12/2022 8:58 PM

I was guiding Brad Lohaus (when he was with the Bucks) out on Pelican

During my college years, my summer job was assistant in the clubhouse of a golf course in Iowa. One summer, Lohaus and his soon to be wife, played golf a number of times. I sold them their green fees before, and their refreshments after, their golf rounds. He is one long drink of water. 7' if I remember correctly. Funny thing, was his wife is like 5' 2". Very strange watching them walk together.
sworrall
Posted 8/14/2022 9:42 AM (#1010745 - in reply to #1010738)

TCESOX - 8/13/2022 8:51 PM

sworrall - 8/12/2022 8:58 PM

I was guiding Brad Lohaus (when he was with the Bucks) out on Pelican

During my college years, my summer job was assistant in the clubhouse of a golf course in Iowa. One summer, Lohaus and his soon to be wife, played golf a number of times. I sold them their green fees before, and their refreshments after, their golf rounds. He is one long drink of water. 7' if I remember correctly. Funny thing, was his wife is like 5' 2". Very strange watching them walk together.

Really a nice guy too.
dhebeda
Posted 8/15/2022 5:02 PM (#1010782 - in reply to #1010651)

When I made my first trip to Lake of the Woods we were staying on Oak Island. Being a newbie (as was my fishing partner) we asked some guys on the trip if we could follow them around to get acclimated. On the third day of the trip we decided to head off on our own We were fishing in Tug Channel having a great day. We had boated 9 fish and had action from probably another 20. Being it was our first time out alone we decided to pack up a little early and head back to camp. We came out of Tug and turned into a wall of black clouds heading from the direction we needed to go. The wind was howling so on went the rain gear and life vests. About 10 minutes into our journey it goes flat calm and the sky lit up like the fourth of July with cloud to ground lightening. We had no GPS just my buddies thumb on the map keeping track of where we were. I looked at him and went holy #*#*. It was probably the first time I was ever terrified to be on the water. As we were heading into the storm I told him keep an eye out for a place to beach if we have to. We hit the dock just as the storm hit us. Winds at 60 mph and rain where you couldn't see more than 5 feet. Got inside where the group was all sitting at the table wondering what had become of us. After 10 minutes on went the rain gear again to make sure the bilge pumps were running. I've been in a lot of storms with Rods buzzing because of the electicty, hail, high winds but this one was the only one that I thought there was a chance I wouldn't make it back.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)