Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Trolling Motor, Electronics

Reply New post
Message Subject: Trolling Motor, Electronics
matijas65
Posted 7/13/2022 6:01 AM (#1008706)
Subject: Trolling Motor, Electronics

Hello everyone I'm new here. I just purchased my first boat ever this season. I'm thinking about upgrading my trolling motor to terrova 80lb I-Pilot link with mega down imaging. Also changing my 2 fishfinders by the console and on the bow. My plan is to get helix(don't know the size yet) by the console with side imaging as well helix on the bow with only down imaging and connect to the terrova transducer. What do u guys think about my plan? If anyone have better plan or ideas I'm glad to listen to all ur option since I'm new to that subject. Thank u!
TCESOX
Posted 7/13/2022 7:02 AM (#1008708 - in reply to #1008706)
Subject: Re: Trolling Motor, Electronics

Sounds like a good plan. Get the 5 port hub, and you can share transducers across the network.
phselect
Posted 7/13/2022 7:06 AM (#1008709 - in reply to #1008706)

Just upgraded my TM and locators with pretty much the same configuration. Helix 12 on the console with SI (stern trasducer), Helix 10 on the bow with DI connected to 80 lb Terrova with iPilot link. Also got the ethernet switch box so everything is linked together. Only had it on the water one full weekend, so I am still very much in the learning phase, but so far everything is working as expected.
R/T
Posted 7/13/2022 9:21 AM (#1008716 - in reply to #1008706)

I'm running the 80lb Terrova with iPilot Link, a Helix 9 with DI on the bow and a Helix 9 with SI on the console of a Pro Tiller all linked. Very pleased with this set up but I do not use my electronics to the level of many. Running standard deep cycle marine batteries as well with good luck but here again not pushing it to the level of many.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)