Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Dude, you lost your bling" Kly
- (Added by: tomyv)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> double blade advice

Message Subject: double blade advice
laker
Posted 4/26/2021 7:17 PM (#979446)
Subject: double blade advice

At home I have made a few double 10s with one blade over the other, the clevises separated by a small brass bead. I can’t test them for a month due to provincial covid restrictions. The blades seem to spin a little easier/free-er. Ordinarily in a musky bucktail the clevises rotate one inside the other. Does anyone have any thoughts?

jim
MuskieBait
Posted 4/27/2021 2:02 PM (#979474 - in reply to #979446)
Subject: RE: double blade advice

I'm not an expert on these types of baits, but Lure Parts Online sells double clevises that hold two blades at once.
RJ_692
Posted 4/28/2021 7:51 AM (#979501 - in reply to #979446)
Subject: Re: double blade advice

so i cant say for sure your particular setup is going to work good or not. i dont know that i have tried that exact combination.

that said, there are no wrong or rights. I just have two criteria for bucktails, A. They spin immediately upon cranking every time no exceptions. B. Fish are attracted to them when i reel them. B might sound dumb but i distinctly move fish on certain baits and dont know why always
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)