Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> NW Angle

Message Subject: NW Angle
LTC1
Posted 3/12/2021 10:10 AM (#976810)
Subject: NW Angle

Well after searching a dismal cabin market we landed on buying a island property(penasse) on the angle. To say I’m excited is a understatement! Wife is excited but not nearly as much considering the drive! We can’t wait to have our 2 young boys up there. Hopefully they love fishing.

I know there are some past or present property owners up there that frequent this site I’d love a chance too run some questions of what we can expect up there. Especially if you’re a island property owner. We are new to that section of the lake.

Also we are considering the pros and cons of maybe renting it out for a few weeks a summer since it’s not like we can go up every weekend. Think people would have much interest in that with all the available resorts up there?
dougj
Posted 3/12/2021 7:21 PM (#976831 - in reply to #976810)
Subject: RE: NW Angle

Welcome to the NW Angle! I've up there for around 50+years! We have a place on Pine Creek, stop over if we can ever get up there!
Kirby Budrow
Posted 3/13/2021 6:41 AM (#976842 - in reply to #976831)
Subject: Re: NW Angle

Sounds awesome and yes I’m sure interest would be high!
Dan Klis
Posted 4/28/2021 12:48 PM (#979513 - in reply to #976810)
Subject: RE: NW Angle

I would recommend getting a boat slip at Young’s Bay Resort and get to know the McKeever family. I lived on Flag Island for four years, just expect to handle everything you bring a couple extra times.

Points North is very helpful with boat repairs and storage.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)