Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> TI Pro XH 9' vs original Chaos SWAT

Message Subject: TI Pro XH 9' vs original Chaos SWAT
frogfish
Posted 2/19/2021 8:07 PM (#975653)
Subject: TI Pro XH 9' vs original Chaos SWAT

Hey guys, new poster here and musky hunter from MD/VA. Trying to decide between one of the TI Pro XH rods or a Chaos SWAT. Both 9' telescopic. Both are similarly priced. Any insight? Thanks
jarndt
Posted 2/20/2021 11:11 AM (#975691 - in reply to #975653)
Subject: RE: TI Pro XH 9' vs original Chaos SWAT

My father and I used the 9' Chaos SWAT starting last season. It is a great multipurpose rod. We use it for everything except pounders and big blades. It handles double 8s with ease but bends a little too much in the fig8 with double 10s in my opinion. My father likes the rod more than the St. Croix Big Nasty. We loved it so much we ordered a Chaos Shock n' Awe for big rubber and big blades. I can't speak to the TI XH, but I do not think you will regret the SWAT.
esoxone
Posted 2/21/2021 5:17 PM (#975760 - in reply to #975653)
Subject: Re: TI Pro XH 9' vs original Chaos SWAT

I have been using TI rods for a long time and they are all very reliable whatever model you use.

esoxone
Tackle Industries
Posted 2/21/2021 8:45 PM (#975779 - in reply to #975653)
Subject: Re: TI Pro XH 9' vs original Chaos SWAT

The TI PRO also comes with the upgraded WINN grip handles and the new Revolution Reel Seats. But the Chaos rods are killer too! You will be happy with either rod for sure. While I own Tackle Industries, I also own a few Chaos rods and like the ones I own very much.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)