Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> 3rd Annual Madison Muskie School March 4, 04

Message Subject: 3rd Annual Madison Muskie School March 4, 04
Stever
Posted 12/24/2003 10:52 AM (#91573)
Subject: 3rd Annual Madison Muskie School March 4, 04

gcrandall
Posted 12/24/2003 11:24 AM (#91575 - in reply to #91573)
Subject: RE: 3rd Annual Madison Muskie School March 4, 04

March 6th Muskie School in Waunakee, WI!

Capital City Chapter 8 is proud to present the Third Annual Madison Muskie School to be held on March 6, Saturday at Waunakee High School! Mark your callendars now for this great event. Some of the classes to be offered will be Spring Tactics, GPS instruction and use, Poolside demonstrations of all types of baits, making your own baits, and trolling techniques. This school just keeps getting better every year. Great door prizes and raffle to top it off. $25 fee includes a great lunch! More details to follow as speakers and guests are confirmed. See you there!
Questions? Please contact - [email protected]

sworrall
Posted 12/26/2003 8:21 AM (#91674 - in reply to #91575)

Thanks for the update! This is a great event, and a true GOOD DEAL. The instructor line-up is quality and the information traded absolutely top shelf. This should cost way more to attend, but is a deal at only $25. You won't find a better group of muskie anglers that the Madison Chapter, and they are bent on making this school the best out there.
BigO
Posted 12/26/2003 8:30 AM (#91676 - in reply to #91573)

I went last year, and it was worth the trip.  The toughest part was deciding which classes to attend...to much good stuff to choose from...Lunch was included!
MuskieE
Posted 12/26/2003 9:48 PM (#91699 - in reply to #91573)

how about those cheesy potato's and the apple pie???Mmmmm.......
sworrall
Posted 12/27/2003 8:08 AM (#91702 - in reply to #91699)

I found my original master tape from the underwater lure recordings I did a few years ago. I was at the School last year and relaay enjoyed the day, so if I am offered a spot this year, I am going to do that segment and my light penetration and color segment. ToddM, this is a chance to actually hear and feel  a lure's signature under water! I am hoping to find a facility to do a new segment exclusively for the show.
gcrandall
Posted 1/13/2004 11:30 AM (#93375 - in reply to #91573)

Steve - we are very pleased that you'll be able to provide that presentation on "Underwater Sonics"! We'll be able to hear for ourselves what sounds muskie lures create underwater. That's going to be very interesting - I've been hearing rave reviews about this presentation (from some that have heard it in the past) for years. Glad you found that duplicate copy.

Below are two URL's that provide detailed information on the Saturday March 6th School at Waunakee including enrollment forms. We welcome all muskie anglers!

We are now receiving enrollments daily and believe the program this year will be a real thought provoker! Top Muskie Experts covering a multitude of topics, hands-on workshops, poolside demonstrations (we guarantee open-water), coffee & donuts, a tremendous lunch including dessert; all included in the $25 fee, $5 for kids under 18.

We believe this school is on-track (modified based on participant evaluations over the past two years) will be fun.

It is an opportunity for muskie anglers to fine-tune their 2004 strategies & techniques!

We'll see you there!

http://www.capitalcitymuskiesinc.org/events.shtml

http://www.muskie411.com/clubforums/User_files/3ffa35e615de0a55.htm...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)