Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" -Albert Einstein
- (Added by: bulldawg101)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: Gil Hamm chapter challenge,,Twin cities chapter team wanted
happy hooker
Posted 8/6/2020 1:21 PM (#965016)
Subject: Gil Hamm chapter challenge,,Twin cities chapter team wanted

I'm posting this for a friend,,,he's trying to get a second team organized for the Gil Hamm tournament in the Bemidji area on Sept 8th to 10th, looking for members of the twin cities chapter or guys could also join ahead of time.
Lodging can be found with connections through club,,also partners too.
If interested call

Rob Lalibertie
612-404-4944
Baby Mallard
Posted 8/13/2020 7:12 PM (#965265 - in reply to #965016)
Subject: RE: Gil Hamm chapter challenge,,Twin cities chapter team wanted

I'm guessing there is probably a pretty good chance this tournament is cancelled with the recent increase in Covid cases in Beltrami County and surrounding counties.  Also, the Frank Schneider tournament is on September 11, 12, and 13?  These lakes have been absolutely pounded already this year and they are going to have 2 tournaments on the same week during a pandemic?
happy hooker
Posted 8/18/2020 12:09 PM (#965419 - in reply to #965265)
Subject: RE: Gil Hamm chapter challenge,,Twin cities chapter team wanted

All of the tournament events are on line weigh in etc,, there is no live gathering,,, fishing licenses are up 45%,,,all lakes are busy how is this going to make any difference then a usual weekend, I guess you can say that other non tournament waters will be less pressured that time period,,use it to your advantage.
This is something people CAN do and participate in without an actual gathering,,no movies no concerts,no state fairs but this gives you an opportunity to do something without any contact.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)