Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> What a nice surprise!

Message Subject: What a nice surprise!
Junkman
Posted 4/7/2019 11:15 AM (#934825)
Subject: What a nice surprise!

Many musky boats don’t include shallow water anchors, in my view a big mistake. I’ve used both the Talon up North and the Power-Pole down South where many believe the salt resistance is better. In Wisconsin, my Brew City Minn-Kota rep kept me on the water beautifully, but Florida service is often a nightmare. So, imagine my relief when a Power-Pole failure left me with calling the manufacturer, JL Marine. The right guy gets right on the phone, totally polite, totally familiar and tells me he’s shipping the replacement parts out, free of charge, and they come the next day along with install instructions and photos Even I could follow. My full salute goes out to these guys.
Fishysam
Posted 4/7/2019 6:32 PM (#934849 - in reply to #934825)
Subject: Re: What a nice surprise!

Shallow water anchors are an awesome tool have used both talon and power pole too. I don't mind seeing guys without them. Haha and yes I needed some parts and oil for my power poles and selected 2nd day air and paid for it! (Left a note when ordering that " it failed me and this was to repair it," they called me and told me " we are canceling your order......... long pause, we are sending it out free of charge" was pretty awesome of them.
Junkman
Posted 4/9/2019 7:39 AM (#934925 - in reply to #934825)
Subject: Re: What a nice surprise!

Yeah, I’m now just learning that this is par for the course with Power-pole, folks are telling me they all found the same good experience. Still, it’s really nice when stuff works or the company makes it work!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)