Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Kawartha's Report

Message Subject: Kawartha's Report
Hankjr21
Posted 10/13/2016 1:59 PM (#833367)
Subject: Kawartha's Report

Just got back from our Oct trip to the Kawartha's . My son and I had a good time boated 18 Muskies saw another 25 biggest was 44" but we saw 6 or 7 others over 40" during the week . Weather was rainy and windy the first 2 days then sunny and warmed up fast by Thursday we were fishing in tee shirts . We boated 2 Tigers during the week along with several small Pike that are now in several of the lakes that use to just have pure Muskies in . Here are a couple pictures of the lucky old guy fishing the back of the boat LOL .

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Cowgirl 44.jpg)

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Tiger.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Cowgirl 44.jpg (309KB - 348 downloads)
Attachments Tiger.jpg (236KB - 376 downloads)
Ruddiger
Posted 10/14/2016 7:36 AM (#833423 - in reply to #833367)
Subject: Re: Kawartha's Report

Howdy,

Contrats! That area is one of my favorite spots to fish, especially in October. If you don't mind me asking, what lake were you on where you were catching the pike and tigers? I know they have snuck into Balsam but was unaware if they got into others such as Pigeon, Buckhorn or Chemong. Their presence really worries me for obvious reasons.

Take care,

Ruddiger

Edited by Ruddiger 10/14/2016 7:37 AM
Hankjr21
Posted 10/15/2016 6:39 AM (#833621 - in reply to #833367)
Subject: Re: Kawartha's Report

We caught the Tigers and Pike on Balsam where we stayed . We also fished Sturgeon for 4 days . I helped some guys from NY State who fished Pigeon and Sturgeon and they did send me a picture of a Pike they caught on Sturgeon it was about 28" . I have been fishing Sturgeon for the last 20 years and heard rumors of Pike but this is the first picture of one I seen .
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)