Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> landing on little spider lake

Message Subject: landing on little spider lake
big gun
Posted 10/4/2016 2:45 PM (#832300)
Subject: landing on little spider lake

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where the landing is located on little spider lake and the quality. I am considering fishing the lake and cannot figure out where the landing is i.e. what road is it off, is it marked, has stalls and depth of water, etc. Thanks BG
ToddM
Posted 10/4/2016 2:56 PM (#832306 - in reply to #832300)
Subject: Re: landing on little spider lake

Since you didnt specify an area, we can only guess what little spider you mean. The one i am giving info on is near mercer. The launch is off of east fisher lake rd on pitt rd. Primitive launch into a hole. Extrememly shallow to get out of the hole to the lale and the hole does not offer much room to hardly turn around. Have launched an esox mag and my small boat, i would imagine water levels play a.part in what you can and cannot launch.
big gun
Posted 10/4/2016 3:26 PM (#832311 - in reply to #832300)

The little spider I am wondering about is off hwy 51 just south of trout lake. BG
jonnysled
Posted 10/4/2016 3:44 PM (#832318 - in reply to #832311)

you should be able to find it here ...

http://webapp.navionics.com/#boating@13&key=c%7BqwGhipbP
jamesb
Posted 10/4/2016 8:18 PM (#832356 - in reply to #832300)

I have fished that lake a number of times. If you pull up the google map satellite image you will see Willies Drive on the south(ish) end of the lake. You will see that road ends turning towards the lake just past Poplar Drive --- that is where the launch is. Big fish in there but it's a very clear lake so sometimes the fish are a little timid. I'll be up there in a couple weeks so I'll be curious to hear how you do. Good luck!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)