Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Shhhhh....I got a bite." Phishkiller is the spokesperson, crosseyed, not long after hanging out at the Cass Lake cabin shared by PappaJoe, Ranger, FishOn, EssoxMainiac and Fishin Fool.
- (Added by: Ranger)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: Wausau/Merrill/Tomahawk Leagues
JLyon2
Posted 4/22/2016 2:17 PM (#814825)
Subject: Wausau/Merrill/Tomahawk Leagues

Anyone know of any leagues happening in the Wausau/Merrill/Tomahawk area?
Riverrat351
Posted 4/22/2016 11:37 PM (#814856 - in reply to #814825)
Subject: RE: Wausau/Merrill/Tomahawk Leagues

Wausau has a league on Lake Wausau. I think that is the only water they fish. (Tuesday nights)

Tomahawk has a league "Mohawksin Musky Masters", and I think they fish mostly Lake Mohawksin, but they do get out to a few different lakes. (Not sure on nights, I think they vary)

Rhinelander has a league also, they fish Boom/Rhinelander flowage, Moen chain, George/Julia, Crescent/Oneida/Hancock, and have been fishing Sugarcamp chain, and Lake Tomahawk area lately too. They usually have a Lake X night or two also and you can fish anywhere, as long as you are back to the sponsorship tavern in time. (Thursday nights)
There is also a league run by Gerritts Lakeview, they fish Pelican lake area and have some nights where you can fish anywhere I think. I'm not too familiar with that one. (Tuesday nights)

It's a great way to meet people with the same passion for musky fishing as we do! I definitely recommend signing up for one of them, they're a lot of fun!
wallygator
Posted 4/23/2016 6:53 AM (#814866 - in reply to #814825)
Subject: Re: Wausau/Merrill/Tomahawk Leagues

In Tomahawk get more info at Chuck's Sport shop..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)