Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: There talkin severe storms tomorrow,better make sure the boat is ready to go!!!
- (Added by: missourimuskyhunter)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Moores Lures

Message Subject: Moores Lures
DIZZYHORSE
Posted 8/4/2010 6:28 PM (#453441)
Subject: Moores Lures

Does anyone know if Dick (Moores lures) is on vacation. I placed an order but haven't got it, and cannot get a hold of anyone at the shop

RickJames
Posted 8/4/2010 7:09 PM (#453450 - in reply to #453441)
Subject: RE: Moores Lures

Hi,
If im not mistaken he actually goes on vacation every year for a month or two. Last year it was posted on his website. I could be wrong though lol might be someone else

Edited by RickJames 8/4/2010 7:11 PM
Tackle Industries
Posted 8/4/2010 8:02 PM (#453457 - in reply to #453450)
Subject: Re: Moores Lures

Usually in winter though and it is always posted. Try to call and leave a message if you have not already. He has always gotten back to me quickly.
MyliesPlace(Justin)
Posted 8/5/2010 8:59 AM (#453540 - in reply to #453441)

Dick is up here at the lake for 2-3 weeks. I could find out exactly when he plans to be back home if you like.

Edited by MyliesPlace(Justin) 8/5/2010 9:00 AM
DIZZYHORSE
Posted 8/5/2010 12:15 PM (#453574 - in reply to #453441)

Thanks, but don't bother him while he's fishing, I emailed the order so he'll get it when he gets back.
MyliesPlace(Justin)
Posted 8/5/2010 8:42 PM (#453639 - in reply to #453441)

Sounds good. Bother him? heck, he stops by pretty much every day to check-in and see what's going on and report on how his fishing was. He spends a few weeks at a time so he doesnt have to fish all day every day and can relax when its windy and raining.

I'm sure he'll take good care of you as soon as he gets back.

Muskie Bob
Posted 8/6/2010 5:28 AM (#453662 - in reply to #453441)

Perhaps Dick could provide a "Vacation Response" to emails during the time he will be gone. In his case, maybe a few days before to indicate orders may be delayed.

I found the vacation option in Yahoo mail, it looks like you can select dates for the response to appear. Although I've never used it, it might be helpful to someone in business.

Just a thought....
DIZZYHORSE
Posted 8/6/2010 12:41 PM (#453732 - in reply to #453441)

I just know how it is when people bother my while I'm fishing. The last guy that bothered me got a chunk of his ear cut off. I used it to chum up a 4 footer. LOL Tell Dick and everyone else good luck, it sounds like there going pretty good up there.

BTW - Nice website Justin. Maybe I'll make a trip next year. There is a huge money shortage in my wallet this year
MyliesPlace(Justin)
Posted 8/10/2010 12:35 PM (#454303 - in reply to #453441)

Hey Dizzy,

Dick's on his way home today and will start filling orders Wed morning.

Thanks for the compliment on the website. Give us a shout anytime if you'd like to make a trip to LOTW.

The nice thing about offering housekeeping plans is that it doesn't have to create another huge shortage in the wallet.

I'll pass along the suggestion to Dick about the out-of-office reply to emails whle he is away. Although it's not really a "job" for him, it's more of a hobby that he loves at this point.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)