Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Mega D

Message Subject: Mega D
Posted 6/30/2009 5:07 PM (#386500)
Subject: Mega D

When will the MegaD be available?
Tackle Industries
Posted 6/30/2009 7:50 PM (#386530 - in reply to #386500)
Subject: Re: Mega D

Plus or minus 2 days from July 4. My daughter is in the hospital and she is due to come home right in the middle of me getting everything ready plus I am at the hospital about everyday right now. I am burning the midnight oil boys 1am last night, same tonight and looks like 2am or 3 am will be my bedtime Saturday and Sunday! Rollie and Helens and Musky Tackle Online will have their MegaDs ASAP too!
JimtenHaaf
Posted 6/30/2009 10:17 PM (#386556 - in reply to #386500)

Hope your daughter is ok, James. Best regards.
Tackle Industries
Posted 7/1/2009 8:26 AM (#386591 - in reply to #386500)

Thanks Jim. This is her second operation like this. In short, she has to have her skull removed and fixed. Sounds nasty but its actually a very fast and easy operation. Very cool operation as long as its not your kid ;/ She may be even bouncing around enough to help daddy put the new lures into the inventory racks. My wife said she is already asking to "ride rides" and "where is my bday cake". Off to see her now with my son. Thanks again. James
ranger6
Posted 7/1/2009 9:14 AM (#386594 - in reply to #386591)

Your not going to lose any followers if the intro is a week or 2 later...we'll keep your family in our prayers...
Tackle Industries
Posted 7/1/2009 9:51 AM (#386598 - in reply to #386530)

Thanks Ranger!

Just a side note: While my family has great insurance it only takes one visit to the Children's Hospital to see how many other families that do not and really need help. If you have an extra few bucks or product sitting around I can't think of any better way to give back a little than to children in need. Good cause. Lots of Tackle Industries stuff will be there if you go so bid them up!

James

------------
I would like to invite you to the 18th Annual Kevin Worral Memorial Musky Classic held at Gerrits Lakeview in Pelican Lake on Sept 12. the entry fee is $100.00 per boat which includes your entry fee, a tournament hat, dinner and a chance to win a lot of prizes given by our great sponsors. We are only allowed 125 boats so get your entries in soon. All of the proceeds from this tournament goes directly to the Ronald McDonald House. A great time is had by all. If you would like us to send you some more on the tournament you can contact us at 715-487-5290 or email me at sggerrits@ frontiernet.net and we will send you out some immediately.

Hope to see you there

Sherri & Gary Gerrits
-----------------
ghoti
Posted 7/1/2009 10:08 AM (#386602 - in reply to #386500)

Best of luck to your daughter. Family comes first, the rest can wait!
muskiewhored
Posted 7/1/2009 10:30 AM (#386604 - in reply to #386500)

All will be well James, she is always in good hands, and has a very caring family to support her. Best Wishes! Family first, everything else follows!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)