Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Chaos Tackle contact
 
Message Subject: Chaos Tackle contact
Nershi
Posted 9/8/2026 5:34 PM (#1037932)
Subject: Chaos Tackle contact




Location: MN
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Rick at Chaos Tackle? I have called and emailed all the emails and phone numbers I can find online for the past month and have got no response. He has always been quick to respond in the past but is MIA this time. I do not have any social media such as book of face, insta, etc. I need some replacement parts. Thanks
cedarstrip
Posted 9/8/2026 10:04 PM (#1037933 - in reply to #1037932)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact





Posts: 55


Rick sold in April of 22. Those owners sold this spring to fin rage tackle. Try email from their Facebook page. [email protected]
Nershi
Posted 9/10/2026 3:55 PM (#1037942 - in reply to #1037932)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact




Location: MN
Thanks for the reply Cedar. I have sent a couple emails to that email address with no response. I will try to reach out to Fin Rage Tackle/Muskie Innovations.

Anyone know what rod tip guide they use on the 9 Ft XH Swat. I need a couple and that is the reason I have reached out to them.
Solitario Lupo
Posted 9/11/2026 8:50 AM (#1037945 - in reply to #1037932)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact





Location: PA Angler
Can grab a caliper and measure then replace with a heavier one.
Ronix
Posted 9/14/2026 1:44 PM (#1037955 - in reply to #1037932)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact




Posts: 998


Contact Trevor Allen (Trophy Time Leaders) on facebook. He is in charge of managing those companies now.
monsterlures
Posted 9/15/2026 4:56 PM (#1037961 - in reply to #1037932)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact




Posts: 262


try [email protected] if the other options do not work.

that is the email musky innovation shared on social media earlier this year.

but now that they and chaos are owned by the same person it should work for both.

Got a reply the same day i emailed about something.
Nershi
Posted 10/9/2026 1:38 PM (#1038110 - in reply to #1037932)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact




Location: MN
I sent an email to Alsgoldfish from the advice I received from you guys. Thank you. I sent him the request for the rod tip with my rod info. They told me they do have tips but said they need my rod info so I sent it to them again. I did not get a response for two weeks so I followed up again. He responded and said they will look to see if they have them. That was a little confusing because you would think you would just check parts inventory and respond to let me know if they do or not. Did they need to go on a scavenger hunt for the rod tip replacements? No response for three days so I emailed at the start of this week and asked if they had any luck finding the rod tip and still no response. Hopefully I hear back eventually but I am losing hope. So many calls and emails over something so simple. I will probably go to Thorne Bros and see if they have one that fits my Chaos rods and put in an order or buy one of their Thorne rods. I have been thinking about getting a Thorne Bros muskie rod for awhile and this tipped me over the edge.

It is always a bummer when a good company sells and the product or customer service goes in the tank. I love Chaos rods and that is all I have used for several years but I will not be purchasing any new ones. They are good rods but are notorious for have the rod tip slide off or the interior ring of the rod guide fall off so replacements have been needed over the years and if there is no customer service to order replacements, that is obviously a big issue. Just thought I would share so others are aware.
Mojo1269
Posted 10/9/2026 2:11 PM (#1038112 - in reply to #1038110)
Subject: Re: Chaos Tackle contact





Posts: 759


FWIW...

Those rods are made for Chaos in China (at least they were with perviouse owners) so the fact that they do not have parts is not a big suprise. The lack of follow up is a little dissapointing but I am sure thats the difference betweeen a "Boutique" owner who built the business or bought it from the person who did and a business that owns several brands not just the ones under the Chaos Umbrella...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)