Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Spring Bay Outing a Wrap! 48, 50.5, and 54 in the net...

Message Subject: Spring Bay Outing a Wrap! 48, 50.5, and 54 in the net...
polarkraftdave
Posted 8/28/2011 8:42 AM (#514011 - in reply to #512321)
Subject: Re: Spring Bay Outing a Wrap! 48, 50.5, and 54 in the net...

We made it back to Indiana safely. Feel blessed to have meet so many generous people from Muskie First. Steve W and TJ organized a great trip for all. Spring Bay is a top notch resort, Joe and Steve A are the best in the business, I`ll be back many more times chasing the largest Muskies I have ever seen. Wow I miss all the fun already, thanks to all the Muskie First peps I met and good luck 2all. Dave & Kate Garner

Edited by polarkraftdave 8/28/2011 9:36 AM
sworrall
Posted 8/28/2011 8:47 AM (#514012 - in reply to #512321)
Subject: Re: Spring Bay Outing a Wrap! 48, 50.5, and 54 in the net...

Dave,
Glad the trip home was good. It was a pleasure to meet you and Kate. Wish Sue was there, she would have had a great time at all the fireside functions.
t-bone blades
Posted 8/28/2011 10:10 PM (#514115 - in reply to #512321)
Subject: RE: Spring Bay Outing a Wrap! 48, 50.5, and 54 in the net...

this was a phenominal outing. many fish were tight lipped and yes Slushy is correct, it was a lot of hours and work to find ones that would show some teeth. Thankfully I was lucky enouph and blessed to end up with the three fish that I did. thought the #s in the boat would be more for everybody there, but I obviously cant complain about three fish topped out another personal best at 54 .25! sick thing is we chased several fish during the day that easily topped this fish -I mean high fiddies ...right G-rome?! Everyone is right on about Spring Bay. They know how to run a camp better than any other I've ever been to. If you're even tossing it around about joining in on this fantastic outing, I would highly recomend you jump on it!! Thankyou again to both Steve A. (and of course misses A.) and Steve W. for putting on such a class A trip! (topped with two stellar dinners to boot) My last fish (47) was on a topwater 'loaned' by the resort owner himself, his best bait! I prefferred at least a color he wasn't so fond of but he insisted I try his favorite color witch he only had two left of! well it paid off and I returned it to him in tact! shewww! one time I thought surely I was swimming for it across a couple of narly rocks! this trip and resort is tough to beat! Only wish I could have gotten to hang with all the good doods (and gals) that participated, but no-one else seemed to be hanging out at 3 in the a.m.! Fish were deffinately more willing to show teeth late night and early morn. !! First time staying on west end, was as good or better than east end in many ways! Oh and thanks flambeauski for the' grats'. still hope to get to fish with you on old Nammy! Tom T

Edited by t-bone blades 8/28/2011 10:22 PM
Top H2O
Posted 9/1/2011 9:50 PM (#514739 - in reply to #514115)
Subject: RE: Spring Bay Outing a Wrap! 48, 50.5, and 54 in the net...

Ya, that spot is still loaded with some nice fish...... Boated a 45" yesterday at noon and saw at least 4 other mid 40" fish along with a really BIG Girl..... Good meeting you and hope to see ya at the Fall Outing in October.

G-Rome

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)