Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Eagle GPS

Reply New post
Message Subject: Eagle GPS
Customer
Posted 3/25/2011 4:08 PM (#488898)
Subject: Eagle GPS

Does anyone have an address for returning products to Eagle? I have tried creating an RMA through their site (to no avail), have tried emailing them (no response) and cannot find an address anywhere. I don't have time to sit on hold on the phone, so I'm sending my unit in to them with a note. Help?
TJ DeVoe
Posted 3/25/2011 4:14 PM (#488899 - in reply to #488898)
Subject: Re: Eagle GPS

http://www.eaglenav.com/en/Support/Service-Information/
Customer
Posted 3/25/2011 4:48 PM (#488910 - in reply to #488899)

Thanks for the link, but that doesn't lead me to an address. Again, I've tried following the steps through the web site, but it flat out doesn't work. AND, I've tried emailing them (through the site), and have gotten no response . . . on multiple occaisions. Customer support, indeed. I really do NOT want to spend who-knows-how-long tied up on the phone.
addict
Posted 3/26/2011 9:22 AM (#489024 - in reply to #488898)
Subject: RE: Eagle GPS

Call Lowrance. There will be a number for Eagle before you actually talk to a person. You'll be prompted to select Lowrance, Simron or whatever it is, Eagle,....unit that you have... etc., and then they'll direct you to wherever you need to be talking to.

I had to send in an Eagle unit back in January and it was about as seamless a conversation I've ever had with Lowrance/Eagle/Navico. Perhaps 8 minutes on hold which isn't bad for them, person was very helpful, got my unit replaced within 2 weeks, easily.

Go to Lowrance's website and find customer service number.

-Eric
TJ DeVoe
Posted 3/26/2011 11:48 AM (#489045 - in reply to #488898)

Addict is correct, your going to have to call them. You need an RA number anyhow before sending it in, otherwise they won't know what the heck your sending them. Follow the steps and you'll get it taken care of.

Have you actually tried called them recently? The wait isn't nearly what your making it out to be or what it was two years ago.
addict
Posted 3/28/2011 8:31 AM (#489398 - in reply to #488898)
Subject: RE: Eagle GPS

It helps to actually talk to someone anyway. Because unless you drove over your unit with a truck or something, often the electrical stuff can be "troubleshot" over the phone and sometimes fixed w/o having to send it in. But at least the tech you talked to confirmed that it needed to be sent in. Actually talking to someone is also nice because they can sometimes give you a general idea of cost/time, etc. These estimates can bring a new meaning to "rough" though.

Knock on wood.....I've only had a couple issues with my Lowrance stuff. Any recent dealings via phone with Lowrance have been MUCH less painful than ones from yesteryear.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)