Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Help with posting pictures?
 
Message Subject: Help with posting pictures?
castmaster
Posted 9/28/2026 7:50 PM (#1038033)
Subject: Help with posting pictures?





Posts: 917


Location: Hastings, mn, 55033
I can't seem to figure out how to resize pics in order to post. If anyone would be willing to try helping me I would be grateful.
51Muskie
Posted 9/29/2026 1:25 PM (#1038036 - in reply to #1038033)
Subject: RE: Help with posting pictures?




Posts: 222


I take a photo with a apple phone and send it to my e-mail than I download it.
Than I go to my downloads and on top bar a tool category appears and I open and it gives an option to size your photo, I resize it and it works . All this is done on Apple.
Good luck
castmaster
Posted 9/29/2026 5:53 PM (#1038040 - in reply to #1038033)
Subject: Re: Help with posting pictures?





Posts: 917


Location: Hastings, mn, 55033
I have an android phone.
Mojo1269
Posted 10/9/2026 1:17 PM (#1038109 - in reply to #1038033)
Subject: Re: Help with posting pictures?





Posts: 759


IF you have Microsoft One Note you can do a screen grab /snag of the photo by depressing the shift key, S key and windows key at the same time...you can then outline with your mouse what you want to clip...... paste it onto a Word doc and than save it as a JPG. I have done this for listings onthis site for 15+ years and have never had an issue with posting once done...

Edited by Mojo1269 10/9/2026 1:19 PM
bloatlord
Posted 10/9/2026 4:20 PM (#1038113 - in reply to #1038109)
Subject: Re: Help with posting pictures?




Posts: 185


Mojo1269 - 10/9/2026 1:17 PM

IF you have Microsoft One Note you can do a screen grab /snag of the photo by depressing the shift key, S key and windows key at the same time...you can then outline with your mouse what you want to clip...... paste it onto a Word doc and than save it as a JPG. I have done this for listings onthis site for 15+ years and have never had an issue with posting once done...


Simpler way, assuming windows machine:

Press the windows key
Type "Snip"
Select snipping tool
Select the area you want, save as format you want
TCESOX
Posted 10/9/2026 5:33 PM (#1038114 - in reply to #1038033)
Subject: Re: Help with posting pictures?





Posts: 1540


Most applications that will open a picture document of some kind, will also allow you to re-size. Just look through the menu options.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)