Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> GoPro Gurus

Message Subject: GoPro Gurus
Propster
Posted 8/13/2014 12:29 PM (#725333)
Subject: GoPro Gurus

For you experienced users out there - I have a Hero3 White I recently started using. I have it set on 20 minute looping. My understanding is that everytime it shuts off, whether due to battery or me turning it off, that it saves those last 4-5 segments in 5 minute chunks (whatever was not over-written). It seems to me that the first few times I used it, I was able to go in on the camera and delete the "Last" segments that were recorded if I knew it didn't contain any footage I wanted to save. This would save me lots of time in not having to download hundreds of these segments and look through them all to determine where the action I wanted to save (when I purposely turned it off in order to save). However, the last few days I was recording, it no longer deletes the last segments when I go through, find the garbage can, and hit yes on the "delete Last". It saves everything. Consequently my sd card got used up.. Am I doing something wrong or differently now that I was before? Thanks
esox1980
Posted 8/14/2014 4:11 PM (#725530 - in reply to #725333)
Subject: RE: GoPro Gurus

If you have an iphone you can download the gopro app and view/manage everything on your card. The gopro can connect via wifi to your phone and has some really cool features.
Propster
Posted 8/14/2014 5:09 PM (#725537 - in reply to #725333)
Subject: Re: GoPro Gurus

Thanks for the insight. Anyone know what might be happening otherwise, doing it manually without the app and just working directly with the camera?
brianT
Posted 8/14/2014 11:52 PM (#725574 - in reply to #725333)

Not sure but did you try the gopro forums or did you call gopro?
Propster
Posted 8/15/2014 12:33 AM (#725575 - in reply to #725333)

I've sat on hold with go pro for up to 40 minutes without getting thru. I need to call at a different time!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)