Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Marv's Hairy Bug

Message Subject: Marv's Hairy Bug
Udee2159
Posted 1/1/2010 9:25 AM (#414987)
Subject: Marv's Hairy Bug

Hey Guys,
Does anyone know where I could pick one of these baits up? I checked the main musky lure websites, but couldn't locate it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I heard a rumor these aren't made anymore- any truth to that?

Thanks.
JimtenHaaf
Posted 1/1/2010 12:19 PM (#415019 - in reply to #414987)
Subject: Re: Marv's Hairy Bug

Not sure if they are being made anymore or not. I picked one up about 1 yr ago from Rollie and Helens. I got it out of their catalog. Couldn't find it on their website. I actually remember about 6 of them for sale here a couple months ago. You could always try a search in the Buy Sell Trade forum.
fishingprovy
Posted 1/1/2010 4:37 PM (#415051 - in reply to #414987)
Subject: RE: Marv's Hairy Bug

I have made a few of these for some friends , are you looking for a certain head and hair color combo, let me know , I can probably help you out , winter is my bait making time. ROD
Udee2159
Posted 1/2/2010 10:04 AM (#415126 - in reply to #414987)

Hey Rod,
Sounds cool... I'd be interested. I'm looking for a Chartruese Head and Chartreuse hair combo if you were able to make it or an Orange head/Orange Hair combo. Do you think it would be possible? What are you thinking price wise? Also, can I see Pics of ones you have already made?
fishingprovy
Posted 1/5/2010 4:47 PM (#415696 - in reply to #415126)

udee, i can do either color, how large do you want overall length and what size hooks, (trebles or lg singles), i dont have any pictures of ones at this time, i made 1 last year for a guy from stevens point , wi , he caught a 49 on vermillion with it. let me know Pm me and we can hagle on price, thanks, Rod
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)