Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> going to spring bay. need suggestions

Message Subject: going to spring bay. need suggestions
Posted 7/9/2009 12:08 PM (#387768)
Subject: going to spring bay. need suggestions

I'm heading up to Spring Bay Resort on the west side of Lake Vermillion in a couple of weeks, and i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for baits for muskies and some smallies. i really wanna beat my personal best this year(41") and it shouldn't be too hard on Vermillion! thanks!
sworrall
Posted 7/9/2009 1:41 PM (#387787 - in reply to #387768)
Subject: RE: going to spring bay. need suggestions

Weagle is hot up here, double tens, BS Willy Creepers, and Hawg Wobblers, Top Raiders, and Lee Tauchen's topwater lures. That's what was in Steve's arsenal last night. Hire Steve for a half day, he'll make sure you have your map ready to rock, and he offers a heck of a deal for Spring Bay Guests.
bucksnort
Posted 7/10/2009 8:21 AM (#387917 - in reply to #387768)
Subject: RE: going to spring bay. need suggestions

Red Sucker Slow Tease Magnum
sworrall
Posted 7/10/2009 9:51 AM (#387933 - in reply to #387768)
Subject: Re: going to spring bay. need suggestions

I'll second the Slow Tease, I tossed that for quite a while yesterday and had some action when nothing else was making them look.
jnelson
Posted 7/10/2009 10:48 AM (#387939 - in reply to #387933)
Subject: Re: going to spring bay. need suggestions

Had some action on a Rad Dog this a.m. just slow rolling and ripping it through the deep weeds. Man, do my shoulders ache after this week. It's a good ache though, not complaining. Gotta go get some panfish now, my daughter wants to catch her supper!!! Man I love kids and the big V. Some hot weather and this lake will be ROCKING for the muskie!!!! I need to come back soon.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)