Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Smokey's Muskie Shops Blowout Sale

Message Subject: Smokey's Muskie Shops Blowout Sale
Mikes Extreme
Posted 12/16/2008 8:21 PM (#350157)
Subject: Smokey's Muskie Shops Blowout Sale

For those who are looking for sweet deals on just about everything Smokey's Muskie Shop has, it's time to get shopping this weekend. John has assured me he will wheel and deal the house away at this end of the year inventory blowout sale.

Here are a few of the deals I just heard about from the man himself. I thought I would pass on this info to my muskie fishing brothers and sisters who are looking for a few stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts.

Buy and two muskie rods and get another rod FREE.
Sellect reels 20% off plus another 10 bucks off on another purchase.
Any two hard baits purchased and get another one FREE.
Bucktails are 50% off!!!

These are just the deals I can think of at this time. Believe me it's time to get to the muskie shop and barter with John. He is ready to wheel and deal. Time to stock up on the baits you wanted this season but didn't have the cash to spend on them at full price.

Any musky club, fundraiser, or interested partly should be on the phone to see what they could work out with Smokey's.

Friday is the start of this huge blowout sale. Early bird get the hot colors and baits.

Saturday is Llungen time. Kieth Eldrup will be there from 10am till after 3pm building custom Llungen Tails for everyone who is looking for custom DC'8, 9's, 10's, and 13's. Stop by and have your dream tails made up for next season before all the shows. Check out his Krushers and his HOT NEW bait for this show season. Get in on it this weekend before everyone else, at Smokey's Muskie Shop.

Sunday is Santa Day. Starting at noon Santa will be the Musky shop until 4pm. First ten kids get a free rod and reel combo, next hundred kids get a free muskie lure. Now thats how to finish off a great sale.

Please help the muskie shop and yourself. Get the Christmas spirit.

It's this weekend everyone, get in on it or call to see how you can get involved online.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

262-691-9659 is Smokey's Muskie Shops phone number.

kreegz
Posted 12/16/2008 10:48 PM (#350165 - in reply to #350157)
Subject: Re: Smokey's Muskie Shops Blowout Sale

guess i have somewhere to be on saturday morning
MuskyHopeful
Posted 12/16/2008 10:55 PM (#350167 - in reply to #350157)
Subject: RE: Smokey's Muskie Shops Blowout Sale

Captain Mike Koepp aka Crazy TV Lenny. That's some fine salesmanship there professor. Reminds me of the old American commercials, or a stroll down the midway at the County fair.

Makes me want to head over to John's and spend some money, and I don't need a thing for fishing. He doesn't have any Titleist Spin Milled wedges in the shop does he? Or a Scotty Cameron Squareback putter?

Good luck to John. He's a good guy, and I hope he sells the place out.

Kevin

Naughty? Or Nice?
BigO
Posted 12/17/2008 12:50 PM (#350200 - in reply to #350167)

Rumor has it that Koepp and Eldrup will be cutting a long narrow lane in the ice for testing Keiths new Llungen gear...(without hooks of course, Muskie season is closed)...As good of a guide as the Extreme One is on Pewaukee for Muskies, I hear that during the hard water periods Walleyes will actually jump up through the hole, right onto his filet knife...they clean themselves!...I am anxious to see that myself.

I will be stopping by saturday to join in the fun, all MF'ers should come out, and pick up some stocking stuffers. There is an establishment next door that serves great pizza and adult beverages!...(Deluxe Dan Bush is the tour guide, lol)

Just spoke with John "Lunge" Laimon and he really does have some awesome deals starting saturday around 10am, after he hosts the Cutting Edge Radio Extravaganza.

BigO
Dave Olson
The Next Bite - Esox Angler Magazine
[email protected]

Edited by BigO 12/17/2008 12:53 PM
Mikes Extreme
Posted 12/20/2008 12:45 PM (#350660 - in reply to #350200)

Big O I wish they did clean thier selves. That way I would not have been cleaning walleyes at midnight the other night. The walleye bite is on............Just ask the Big O, he is letting them go after catching them. Catch and release for walleyes works. 15 to 20-inchers I release into the pan. The bigger ones go back.

The snow we just got blasted with is not going to slow down the weekend fun at the Muskie Shop. Kieth is at Smokey's today with all his stuff to make you up custom lures of any size and color combo. Maybe ask Kieth what the how colors are on certain lakes. Trust me, he knows whats hot where. He gets lots of orders from guides and clients that know what works where. That alone is a great reason to stop in.

I am going bowhunting till dark and then stopping in to wheel and deal some stocking stuffers for my kids.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)