Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> SLAMR CHEATED!
 
Message Subject: SLAMR CHEATED!

Posted 3/30/2002 9:12 AM (#6918)
Subject: SLAMR CHEATED!


We will see if Muskiefirst is the real deal?

Posted 3/30/2002 10:03 AM (#27880)
Subject: SLAMR CHEATED!


Was it stated before hand that Mr. Slamr was not allowed to fish with a guide? If it was not stated then my ruling is that Mr. Slamr is smart and perhaps a little Shady.

I do think that you both should have a lure challenge on the same lake, both fishing the same lure. As I state below JUST FISH IT!

Posted 3/30/2002 10:20 AM (#27881)
Subject: SLAMR CHEATED!


I am a little confused at a post here that was removed.
I'm "Chuck A." pissed, hopefully I haven't offended Musky Illini. Maybe I missed something prior that would explain it or I'm taking it out of context, just wondering.[;)]

Posted 3/30/2002 10:53 AM (#27882)
Subject: SLAMR CHEATED!


And I think the lure should be homemade using a cucumber!![:bigsmile:]

Slack Lines,

Shep[:devil:]

Posted 3/30/2002 11:37 AM (#27883)
Subject: SLAMR CHEATED!


See the Slamr takes Round 1 for a possible resolution. This is very much like the WWA, Chuck, way more show than go, and lots of acting going on...no worries!![:bigsmile:]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)