|
|
| What line do you feel best suits the Curado?
I'm looking to use 50# Spectron, what are your thoughts? |
|
| |
|
| I have been using the Whiplash in 65# at the same diameter as most 50`s#! This line was a great(extremly)surprizze!It just flies off the ol`Curado! Jeff |
|
| |
|
| M-Fever,
Think FRIDAY....details on today to come tomorrow.
Slamr |
|
| |
|
| I'm with handyman, though I use the 65 powerpro(probably about the same stuff). It seems to be the perfect line, and I really love this reel with it. I actually use mine more than I should, and usually tear one up every other season due to using too big of baits. I send it to shimano, and they send it back good as new. I wish all reels were built as good as my curados.
I also use one of them as my primary pike/bass/walleye casting rig from spring through summer. Stren 10 or 12 pound easy cast is my go to then. |
|
| |
|
| I use 50 lb. PowerPro on my Curados. It seems to be a nice combination, giving good casting distance, line capacity and strength.
Steve @ G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods. http://www.herefishyfishy.com |
|
| |