Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> PE is coming to Milwaukee

Message Subject: PE is coming to Milwaukee
Professional Edge
Posted 2/7/2007 7:48 AM (#236896)
Subject: PE is coming to Milwaukee

Another show is upon us. I will be packing up my traveling fun show and heading to the Milwaukee Musky Show this weekend.

I will be bringing a wide variety of custom built fishing rods that I will have there at show prices.

Diamondbacks- I will be bringing a variety of actions and length. I will have some available for sale at the show.

St Croix customs-A couple that deserve looking at are the new custom built 9 foot St Croix XXXH (if you throw big baits this is a must see) and the 9 foot St Croix SC IV (same blank as the Tournament). Check out show prices on custom St Croix. In most cases, you can get a custom for the price of off the shelf.

Edge Series-I am bringing a handful of these to the show and offering them for $139 as a off the rack price. These are custom built MH action (all purpose) 7-6 to 8-4 in length. I think this is the best fishing rod deal this year during show season. There is a reason I sold out of these in Chicago.

The Buzz Krook, The Krook and the Double Krook will be there this weekend. This will be the first time the double 10 Krook will be for sale. Make sure you get a chance to see these in the tank. Rollie and Helen’s will have some custom colors for sale in their booth and I will have some for sale in my booth as well.

One last thing is I have about 30 150 yard spools of 80 lb Bronzeback for $20. When these spools are gone so is that price.

I look forward to seeing everybody at the show.
Keith

Edited by Professional Edge 2/7/2007 7:53 AM
sworrall
Posted 2/7/2007 8:16 AM (#236899 - in reply to #236896)
Subject: RE: PE is coming to Milwaukee

We will shoot a video of the new baits, Keith, and get it online as soon as we can. Not sure there is any internet access there.
Griz619
Posted 2/7/2007 6:01 PM (#237061 - in reply to #236896)

Keith,
Were you able to get those rods done?

Pete
Professional Edge
Posted 2/7/2007 9:16 PM (#237094 - in reply to #237061)

Yup...they will both be ready for you at the show.

Look forward to seeing you then.

Keith
Griz619
Posted 2/7/2007 9:36 PM (#237098 - in reply to #237094)

SAWEET!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)