Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lost camera was found at Kinkaid Lake

Message Subject: Lost camera was found at Kinkaid Lake
Boonie
Posted 1/4/2005 2:06 PM (#130337)
Subject: Lost camera was found at Kinkaid Lake

Some duck hunters recently found a bag in Kinkaid Lake in southern Illinois containing a camera, a packet of muskie creel cards, and some other things. The only clue is a note in the bag that contained the following information: Room 404, 708/597-3330 and the name Ed Picken. The phone number is for a hotel.

If you know Ed Picken or know of anyone else who may have lost this bag while muskie fishing at Kinkaid Lake please call Shawn Hirst at 618/687-4546 and he will return the bag to it's rightful owner. Thanks and have a great 2005!

Shep
Posted 1/5/2005 11:20 AM (#130399 - in reply to #130337)
Subject: RE: Lost camera was found at Kinkaid Lake

Good times ahead for the honorable sportsmen that found the camera, and are attempting to return it to the owner. WTG guys!
GOTONE
Posted 1/5/2005 12:45 PM (#130407 - in reply to #130337)

Not sure if this will help anyone, but under "white pages" on the internet, there is a Ed Picken that resides in Manito, IL also a phone number is listed. Hopefully someone finds their lost belongings.
I know how I felt when I had a camera ripped off out of my truck and lost all of the pictures that were on it.

Good Luck!!

GotOne
davep
Posted 1/6/2005 11:57 AM (#130476 - in reply to #130337)

I also found an Edgar picken out of Sterling Illinois on the Yahoo people search. Also a phone number to eb reached. It woudl sure be nice if these were on fo the "Ed picken's" who is missing the camera.
Posted 1/6/2005 12:43 PM (#130480 - in reply to #130337)

The camera found its owner. Thanks for your help!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)