Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Whats the deal with Big Game Baits?

Message Subject: Whats the deal with Big Game Baits?
TheYoungGun_
Posted 6/22/2014 4:47 PM (#717131)
Subject: Whats the deal with Big Game Baits?

I can't find any pool demos of these baits or much information at all about them. What makes these baits so loved? Is the surface twitch that good at producing fish? What about the balsa twitch? ? Bottom line, is this a bait I need in my tackle box? ?

Thanks for the help,
TYG
EsoxAddiction
Posted 6/22/2014 6:25 PM (#717139 - in reply to #717131)
Subject: Re: Whats the deal with Big Game Baits?

I had 4 muskies and three pike hit that bait one day. and all fish were 35-42" on a big game twitch. Yea. I say have atleast one.
Zib
Posted 6/23/2014 7:47 AM (#717219 - in reply to #717131)
Subject: RE: Whats the deal with Big Game Baits?

I have 2 Big Games in my box & they haven't been used in 4 years. Had a 3rd but that one took on water.

MuskieJim
Posted 6/23/2014 10:11 AM (#717256 - in reply to #717131)
Subject: Re: Whats the deal with Big Game Baits?

The previous owner of Big Game was very active in the muskie community and shows, providing a great fish-catching bait in the twitchers along with many others like the Scuba trolling series. I believe the new owner is keeping up with the same quality baits and direction for the company.

The baits are not a magic wand. It's a twich bait that has a fast rise. It's the fisherman that can make these GREAT baits. I have a gold/orange surface twitch with 10+ river muskies on it. They love the dive/rise.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)