Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Muskie Nets

Message Subject: Muskie Nets
Nell
Posted 6/11/2014 11:29 AM (#715064)
Subject: Muskie Nets

What Muskie nets do you recommend? We have a smaller Frabill with tangle free netting etc.... which is fine since they don't sell the big kuhana where I live up north ... but can buy a bigger one and my husband is bent on it for next weeks fishing. Net we have fits 45 incher but not much room to spare... so he would rather get a bigger one then what we have now for next weekend... I said order a good one off line and be done with it... 135 for a net now or 200 for one we will probably buy any how if buy the 135 nets...

Thoughts? If go 135 range what do you recommend a local store carries some of those nets but not the really good ones
NickD
Posted 6/11/2014 12:19 PM (#715071 - in reply to #715064)
Subject: Re: Muskie Nets

I have a beckman finsaver that I am pleased with. I fish alone enough that I prefer to have a net that works well for solo operation and the beckman fits the bill for me. If I rarely fished alone I would have a big kahuna. Plenty of room for the biggest fish and the most tangle free netting.
achotrod
Posted 6/11/2014 12:25 PM (#715077 - in reply to #715064)

I have a Frabill Power Stow 30x32 muskie net and love it. Packs easy in the car or the boat, decent rubber coated netting and the extendable 60" handle is great for scooping fish. I did read some reviews on Cabelas from 2012 that were negative about the netting catching hooks but I havent had that problem and I read one guy bent the handle. Not even sure how that is possible.
Nell
Posted 6/11/2014 1:40 PM (#715087 - in reply to #715064)

Good info
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)