Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" - your thoughts???

Message Subject: Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" - your thoughts???
Posted 11/26/2012 9:34 AM (#599602)
Subject: Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" - your thoughts???

Anyone have any thoughts on the Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" lure? I noticed it on Rollie & Helen...hadn't seen it before, but it supposedly came out in 2010.

Have you used it?
Does it have good action?
Have you ever caught a fish on one?
Would you buy it again?
etc....
Zib
Posted 11/26/2012 2:14 PM (#599645 - in reply to #599602)
Subject: RE: Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" - your thoughts???

I have not used the Pointer 200 but have used the Pointer 100 on LSC for bass & I have caught several muskies up to 45" on them during the spring & summer. Lucky Craft makes a #*^@ good lure IMO & they run true right out of the box without any tuning. I've been wanting to buy some of their larger musky sized baits but have been short on funds.

NPike_Guy
Posted 11/30/2012 8:46 AM (#600483 - in reply to #599602)
Subject: Re: Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" - your thoughts???

I was intrigued so I took a look on Rollie and Helens. I was kind of disappointed to see that the 200 isn't like the smaller ones, its a glide bait. I know if they did make an 8" suspending crankbait I'd be all over that. I've also had incredible success on the small pointers, mostly for walleyes.
Tim Kelly
Posted 12/2/2012 1:30 AM (#600903 - in reply to #599602)
Subject: Re: Lucky Craft "Pointer 200" - your thoughts???

I bought one a while ago. Really hard to find anywhere selling them, but I eventually tracked one down on Ebay that came from Thailand or somewhere. Couldn't wait to give it a go, they won't have seen one of these before I thought....

Very disappointing. Think of it as a slow sinking Bagleys B-Flat and you won't be far off. Very very little side to side movement, a bit of belly roll when you tap it. Currently in my "one day I'll modify you and make you work" pile.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)