Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> RH Musky Shop's Thumper

Message Subject: RH Musky Shop's Thumper
Ronix
Posted 4/16/2012 10:33 AM (#553460)
Subject: RH Musky Shop's Thumper

Anyone ever used these or the small version of it? I dont throw too many blades but I kind of like the idea of the 9" shad tail with a single 10 blade, could be pretty versatile btu I dont want to order one without knowing how they run. Thanks for any input on them.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(walleyeorangetailflame (Copy).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments walleyeorangetailflame (Copy).jpg (14KB - 144 downloads)
Pete Stoltman
Posted 4/17/2012 9:07 AM (#553741 - in reply to #553460)
Subject: Re: RH Musky Shop's Thumper

Since I work at R&H I will try to keep this as unbiased as possible. We've had these lures in the shop for a good number of years. They are a consistent seller but seem to fly "under the radar". Like most lures, they have some very avid fans and others don't give them a second look. I will only say that it is a fairly unique hybrid type lure. They do catch fish and yes they do get chewed up like any soft plastic but at the price (less than most soft plastic lures) they're relatively easy to rebuild and if you add up the cost of the components alone it's a great buy. Very easy lure for the angler who wants a lot of action from a lure but not have to put a lot of effort in. Great for beginners or those who like to run bucktails but want a little something extra.
Ronix
Posted 4/17/2012 12:02 PM (#553776 - in reply to #553460)

Thanks for responding Pete, I dont fish blades much but I do like soft plastics a lot so this seems like a good thing for me to try out.
Pete Stoltman
Posted 4/18/2012 9:08 AM (#553969 - in reply to #553460)

Well, as I mentioned, for the price you won't go wrong and it does sort of cross the line between a blade bait and a soft plastic. Never had complaints from customers so this might be right up your alley.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)