Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: After about a half-mile the fella stopped and stooped over, with his hands on his thigh's to catch his breath, and the Game Warden finally caught up to him."Let's see yer fishin' license, boy," the Warden gasped.
- (Added by: FISHFINDER101)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Flies...

Message Subject: Flies...
Vince Weirick
Posted 1/11/2010 5:15 AM (#416648)
Subject: Flies...

How many of you tie flies for muskies? Pics?
FlyFish4Esox
Posted 1/11/2010 8:51 AM (#416668 - in reply to #416648)
Subject: Re: Flies...

Haven't been tying much for musky lately, mostly trout flies. Pics of some of the flies I've tied are on the Musky Fly Anglers post on the general board.
tuffy1
Posted 1/15/2010 9:43 PM (#417625 - in reply to #416668)

I do a little. I can't say I have any elaborate flies, but they have caught fish. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll snap some pics of some of them. After talking to the fly dude at the Chicago show, I'm tying some bigger streamers this winter. I still have a lot to learn, but it's actually pretty fun, and it rocks when you get a 'ski on a streamer you tied.
tuffy1
Posted 1/27/2010 11:07 AM (#419905 - in reply to #417625)

Vince, I just tied a few up this past weekend. I'll post a pic tonight. I'm not superstar when it comes to tying flies, but it's fun, and they even catch fish. I've been doing a ton of research for some fun fly recipies lately, so more to come.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)