Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Shawnee musky tournament
 
Message Subject: Shawnee musky tournament

Posted 4/1/2002 6:03 PM (#3809)
Subject: Shawnee musky tournament


I was wondering if starting postions will be posted? This is the May 5th and 6th tourney. thx0723

Posted 4/1/2002 9:39 PM (#28087)
Subject: Shawnee musky tournament


Hey Bill,

I don't think they will be posted. Gary Dew is getting the tourney applications, and he doesn't post on this site. I think there is 22 teams so far.

Chad

Posted 4/2/2002 11:07 AM (#28088)
Subject: Shawnee musky tournament


Chad,
If you can get us the information, we will do a feature or report on the event, any interest?
[:bigsmile:]

Posted 4/2/2002 3:00 PM (#28089)
Subject: Shawnee musky tournament


Chad do you have a number I can reach Gary Dew?I just want to make sure he received my information and check.0723 Bill Ramsey
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)