|
|
| Went out yesterday to Lake XPQR with Ralph Florio, aka Musky Fever. Had a blast of a time and boated 4, with the biggest being 41.5". The man knows the lake like the back of his hand, has an incredibly well equiped muskie fishing machine (Crestliner CVX), and all his gear is TOP-NOTCH. If anyone has an inkling to tap into some of the crazy action that this lake and others (he also guides on Shabbona, the Fox Chain, and elsewhere I believe) have to offer, don't wait a moment, contact him!!! ([email protected]) Thanks again Ralph!
Slamr
|
|
| |
|
| Slamr,
Anytime!!! Had fun and is always fun putting fish in the boat!!!!!
By the way, the $50 for the plug is in the mail![;)] |
|
| |
|
| That's it, I am going to XPQR. Maybe there I won't put a lure in my ass and nearly snap my leg like I did today as I flung myself back into the boat as I was going in. I landed on my back on some lures but my foot caught under the dock wedging my leg between the dock and the boat. Man is my leg swelled up.
Great job guys! |
|
| |
|
| To the one who started this post - who are you and what have you done with our Slamr? Have you only possessed his body? Why did you say nice things and when do we get our Slamr back? m[:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] |
|
| |