|
|
| Tomorrow's speaker is Roger Sabota, a long time Oneida County Guide. His topic is "Dumb things I've learned as a Muskie Guide". Now there is a topic which you haven't heard before!
The meeting starts at 7:00 PM at the Legacy Restaurant at 14955 W. National Av., New Berlin, WI.
See you there! |
|
| |
|
| Yes, you will![:praise:] Plus, it's awards night. I know Steve's daughter is getting an award for largest youth release, and my boy will be getting one for his first legal, released of course.
Steve, I know how proud you must feel. What a great night for the kids, and parents, too.
Later,
Shep[:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Ask Roger, while the q and a session is going on, whether he still likes the stump infested slough. He will know where that came from...[:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Look's like I can make this one.
See you there! |
|
| |