Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lund Boat Leak
 
Message Subject: Lund Boat Leak

Posted 3/25/2002 8:45 PM (#5105)
Subject: Lund Boat Leak


Well I made it back from the Cave had a REAL good time. The food was great. Tony did a real good Job . Best $50 I ever spent. I have one problem how dose one fix a one inch crack
in the bottom of my Lund boat? [:((]

Posted 3/25/2002 8:49 PM (#27269)
Subject: Lund Boat Leak


Teck, nice meeting you. It was a good time.

Did you hit some DAY-BREE on the lake? Or is it a stress crack? I would think your dealer could recommend a place. Somebody that welds aluminium. Sorry to hear about that. Glad you had a safe trip back.

Tight lines,

Shep

Posted 3/26/2002 9:39 AM (#27270)
Subject: Lund Boat Leak


As a temporary repair, rough up the area a bit and use the liquid aluminum one can buy for mobile home roof repair. It is not forever, but will keep your feet dry until someone can weld or plate the hull for you.[:((]

Posted 3/26/2002 6:20 PM (#27271)
Subject: Lund Boat Leak



Aluminox works great and can be purchased from Bass Pro or Cabelas Marine catalogs. Very easy to use and long lasting. I put it on my aluminum boat 4 years ago and no leaks yet.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)