Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You're gay spaceman!!!!!
- (Added by: Phish Killer)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Boundary Waters Banquet....Feb 20th

Message Subject: Boundary Waters Banquet....Feb 20th
UPMuskyr
Posted 10/11/2006 6:02 PM (#214146)
Subject: Boundary Waters Banquet....Feb 20th

The Boundary Waters Musky Club (covering NorthEast Wisconsin and U.P. of Michigan) will be holding it's First Annual Fundraising Banquet on Feb. 20th at the VFW hall in Menominee, Mi. Funds raised at this banquet will be used for the benefit of increasing Musky habitat and awareness in our area. Because "BWMC" is in it's first year of existance we have no donation list to fall back on. We are looking for donations from manufactures, whether it be one donated lure or a buy at cost program or buy some get some free program. If anyone is interested please contact: [email protected]

Also if anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for the banquet they are $35 which includes a 1 year membership in Boundary Waters Musky Club, we also have "Banquet Bucks", pre-buy $25 booklets which are good for $30 in raffle tickets at the banquet and it will also get you in a special drawing for each booklet purchased.

BWMC's membership program is also now in place, yearly individual memberships are $10 and family memberships are $15. If you become a member now it will be good thru Feb. of 2008. Memberships and Banquet tickets can be purchased through myself and I can even bill you through PayPal if needed.
ostdc
Posted 10/16/2006 2:24 PM (#215041 - in reply to #214146)
Subject: RE: Boundary Waters Banquet....Feb 20th

I'll send you a donation. $200 coming your way......
A little bit to help a new club. Anyone else?
Brian
UPMuskyr
Posted 10/17/2006 3:06 PM (#215298 - in reply to #215041)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, For just starting up a new Musky Club its been hard to make contacts, Please if anyone else would care to donate, even if it is one lure, we would surely appreciate it.....Randy
hammerhandle
Posted 10/17/2006 3:44 PM (#215306 - in reply to #214146)

I'll count on being there.

Bo
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)