Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Rollie and Helen's Musky Shop Virtual Musky Show VIDEO!

Message Subject: Rollie and Helen's Musky Shop Virtual Musky Show VIDEO!
Lightning
Posted 1/13/2013 5:18 PM (#609467 - in reply to #604717)
Subject: Re: Rollie and Helen's Musky Shop Virtual Musky Show VIDEO!

I live in Chicago and could not make the show because I hurt my back that may require surgery.I am dissappointed I could not attend. I havrn't missed the show since it first began. However , I'm glad that muskiefirst and rollie and helens are posting pictures and having a virtual show. I feel at least I didnt miss out on everything and hopefully will attend milwaukee. . I got a few baits and a book to read from the virtual show..
FishingFool
Posted 1/14/2013 8:01 AM (#609561 - in reply to #609463)

I thought the show was Great,very well put together and easy to navigate. The seminars were ok,Tom Gelbs was informative,the audio could have been better but for the first attempt it was good! I spent too much money like usual and they were out of a few lures.They called me on Sunday morning and talkled me over the phone, not by email. I like when someone "speaks" the language... Job WELL done R&H !!!
Peter Stoltman
Posted 1/14/2013 8:02 AM (#609562 - in reply to #604717)

Thanks to all who participated. Overall the show went quite well. As expected we learned a few things from this initial attempt and see where we can make some changes to make the next one better and perhaps a little easier to use. If you took the time to check out the show we are open to feedback. Best to do that in either a phone call or email to the shop 800-453-5224 or [email protected] .
esox99
Posted 1/18/2013 11:38 AM (#610585 - in reply to #609562)

It was an interesting concept, especially if folks can't make any of the live shows. One of the changes you may want to consider is making sure all inventory and shipping options are well coordinated prior to show time. I ordered a few items on the morning of Jan. 11th and got this note on Jan. 17th:

"At this time one of the items on your order was sold out during the show. That has been reordered from the manufacturer and expected shortly. We will hold the order and ship it completely when that item has arrived. We are expecting no more than a two week delay . . ."

MartinTD
Posted 1/18/2013 1:59 PM (#610614 - in reply to #610585)

esox99 - 1/18/2013 11:38 AM

It was an interesting concept, especially if folks can't make any of the live shows. One of the changes you may want to consider is making sure all inventory and shipping options are well coordinated prior to show time. I ordered a few items on the morning of Jan. 11th and got this note on Jan. 17th:

"At this time one of the items on your order was sold out during the show. That has been reordered from the manufacturer and expected shortly. We will hold the order and ship it completely when that item has arrived. We are expecting no more than a two week delay . . ."

I think you have to expect some of that to happen when selling limited quantities of custom colors. At least the order will be filled, it's not like you need them anytime soon. I ordered a couple customs early Friday morning (the 11th) too and received them Monday (14th) from SpeeDee. Personally, I couldn't ask for anything more. I thought it was great idea but still looking forward to Milwaukee.
sworrall
Posted 1/18/2013 7:09 PM (#610648 - in reply to #604717)

And, if you were at a show and the color was sold out, you'd be out of luck.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)