Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Chippewa Flowage

Message Subject: Chippewa Flowage
LarryO
Posted 3/31/2012 10:04 AM (#549709 - in reply to #536756)
Subject: RE: Chippewa Flowage

We have a trip booked for September at Treeland. Fishing with Ty Sennet on the first day, then from my boat the rest of the week. This will be our second trip to Chippewa Flowage, the first was 10 years ago. Only caught a couple of small ones that time but we still had a really nice vacation.

I'm not expecting easy fishing but for me a big part of the attraction to going to Hayward and the Chip is the overall experience. Stopping in at the lodges for lunch, going to all of the restaurants, bars and shops with all of the Muskie "stuff" to see. Swapping stories at the lodge bar in the evening. Really looking forward to the trip and hoping to luck into a couple of nice fish while there.

Posted 4/3/2012 4:08 PM (#550461 - in reply to #536756)
Subject: RE: Chippewa Flowage

Ty should put you on some fish and will tell you what has been working and what types of sturcture to fish.
My partner and I fished with Ty last September-we didn't catch anything when we were with him but did bag 3 fish of 45.5 inches biggest was 48.25 in spots he showed us.
makins117
Posted 4/3/2012 7:48 PM (#550509 - in reply to #550461)
Subject: Re: Chippewa Flowage

I went with Ty a couple of years ago in September and caught a 44" tiger and we had follows from 6 or 7 others as big as 50". He really knows those waters and September is a great time to be up there. Enjoy. I am going with Ty again at the end of September this year as well.
kustomboy
Posted 4/4/2012 5:55 AM (#550589 - in reply to #536756)
Subject: Re: Chippewa Flowage

I posted that I had a bad experience with Ty Sennett and my post got deleted twice. Not trying to start something, just stating that there are two sides to every coin and not eveyone has had a fantastic experience with the man. I will leave it at that.

Edited by kustomboy 4/4/2012 6:33 AM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)