Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Look at those teeth, he could eat corn through a tennis racket.
- (Added by: MuskyHopeful)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> More from 2010's work...

Message Subject: More from 2010's work...
fatfingers
Posted 6/4/2010 8:16 AM (#443901 - in reply to #439438)
Subject: RE: More from 2010's work...

Thanks for that positive feedback, guys!

Last night, I came in from working in the garage and received notice that one of my Rocket Shads in the Albino pattern boated a 39 inch Northern pike AND a 51 inch musky. Both fish were caught by the same fisherman within a few minutes of each other on the Albino Rocket Shad. I don't know who is happier, the musky fisherman who caught the 51 or me!

While I've been building baits for a while, I only started actually selling a few just last year (and I sell only small quantities), thus relatively few of my baits are in the hands of others at this point and getting that news was kind of cool.

Pat, you have been added to the emailing list. If anyone else in interested in purchasing the baits when they are ready for sale, please send me a pm or an email...please be sure to include your EMAIL ADDRESS.

The following baits, which are seen in the pictures posted above, are about to offered for sale:

7 1/2 inch Magnum Torpedo
5 1/2 Torpedo (the one shown with the razor blade...the Crimson Perch is SOLD)
6 inch Golden Perch Stubbydude
5 1/2 inch Flatshad: color-shifting purple/blue pearl pattern with Mayan Gold pearl undertones.

All other baits have been sold. Thanks again to all of you.
Robbert Noteboom
Posted 8/18/2010 6:33 AM (#455646 - in reply to #439438)
Subject: RE: More from 2010's work...

Outstanding!!
You did a really great job there!
Derkbait
Posted 8/20/2010 3:18 PM (#456051 - in reply to #439438)
Subject: Re: More from 2010's work...

WOW!!!!!
DR in VA
Posted 8/20/2010 5:55 PM (#456065 - in reply to #439438)
Subject: Re: More from 2010's work...

I spent MANY years in the Automobile painting field and your lures look like you spray them in a downdraft and bake them as well. FLAT BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'd be scared to fish with one!! LOL .....ok....maybe not!

DR
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)