Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Potential Game Changer

Message Subject: Potential Game Changer
ATech
Posted 8/22/2019 5:25 PM (#945759 - in reply to #945564)
Subject: Re: Potential Game Changer

Hi Guys,

Dick thank you for the kind words. I am proud to help keep those looking for a more ergonomic advantage on the water longer with less fatigue. As you mentioned... the Reel Seat and the Ripper are two different products. While I respect the fact that the JigRipper may not be everyone's cup of tea {tho the Ripper can be fished on the foregrip or close to hand on the reel seat}, I've yet to meet an angler who can deny the fact the the new reel seat puts your hand in a position far superior to the standard reel seats on the market. The Revolution Reel Seats were built for those who love to palm the reel but are looking for a more comfortable feel. I challenge all serious anglers to get a hold of a rod built with this new reel seat and "feel the difference" for yourselves ... From the bass market to big salt we are trickling into the market at a pretty staggering pace and I am elated to be part of the program. I have several new products coming to market within the next year including a Gen II JigRipper with an angled bottom bracket designed specifically for speed bucktails and jerkbaits and a couple more Reel Seats and handle designs that we have been fine tuning. I also appreciate the keyboard warriors who keep me on the grind. Thanks for your support and tight lines my friends.

-Aaron

If you want a closer look at these reel seats check out the Outdoor Grips facebook page... we have a bunch of pics, info. etc...
Landry
Posted 8/22/2019 9:09 PM (#945764 - in reply to #945754)

BTUrg. Agreed - but the new reel
Seat puts the handle Right where it belongs and where u want it. Under the reel.
bturg
Posted 8/22/2019 9:59 PM (#945769 - in reply to #945764)

Landry - 8/22/2019 9:09 PM

BTUrg. Agreed - but the new reel
Seat puts the handle Right where it belongs and where u want it. Under the reel.

If you palm that's probably where you want it but for me (foregrip) I need it further up. It's easy to make and you can put it exactly where it feel right to you. Either way the concept is a good one... some will like it and some won't.
ATech
Posted 8/22/2019 10:12 PM (#945770 - in reply to #945564)

Bob.. if you need to foregrip... wait till you see the pat pending "ForeRipp"t.m. the first ergonomic foregrip of its kind... we thought of that to buddy! Coming soon!

Best always

Aaron
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)