Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Good Customer Service Experiences

Message Subject: Good Customer Service Experiences
baldeaglefisherman
Posted 12/23/2008 9:21 PM (#351264 - in reply to #350739)
Subject: Re: Good Customer Service Experiences

well i bought a bionic blade rod from bass pro in about june i broke the second eye down in about july finally made my way down there a few days after thanksgiving gave me the new rod and 31$ i didnt relize till later that they thought i paid 110$ for the rod but i paid 110 for the rod reel combo so that was pretty nice service by them
esox50
Posted 12/24/2008 9:18 AM (#351317 - in reply to #350739)
Subject: Re: Good Customer Service Experiences

Aaron from Musky Tackle Online... AWESOME! Great personalized service, very accomodating.
Dan at Dunwright Tackle... AWESOME (had a bait's internal harness break, contacted Dan, received a replacement bait one week later)
Mark at Okuma... 'Nuff said!!!!
BPS and Cabelas both have excellent customer service for the size of their respective companies.
Kyle at Smoker Tackle... EXCELLENT!
Frank Bottiglieri of Frank's Custom Rods... True gentleman and will go the extra 10 miles (in my case roughly 30-40 miles) to make sure you are happy.
Jake Schinderle maker of the Hoodini topwater... Another stand-up guy who just wants you to be happy with his products!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)