Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

Message Subject: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
sworrall
Posted 4/12/2007 9:15 AM (#250321)
Subject: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

How would you like a chance to spend the day fishing with a Professional Walleye Angler and help out a great cause at the same time? You can do just that by signing up for the "A Cast for Nathaniel" fund raiser to be held Saturday, April 28th in Winneconne, WI.

Nathaniel Luebke is the 3 year old son of Kevin Luebke, Manager of Freshwater Endorsements for Mercury Marine. Several months ago Nathaniel was diagnosed with Hepatitis Associated Aplastic Anemia. Throughout these past months, Nathaniel has under gone seemingly innumerable tests and treatments, including a bone marrow transplant from his younger sister Madison. While Nathaniel is not completely out of the woods just yet, the good news is that his recovery seems to be well on the upswing, but the medical expenses to the Luebke family (Team Luebke) have been substantial.

In hopes of helping Team Luebke take a bit of the bite out of their medical expenses, many of the walleye anglers of Mercury Marine's Pro Staff have agreed to hang around an extra day following the PWT (Professional Walleye Trail) event scheduled for The Wolf River, Winneconne, WI, April 25 through 27 and participate in this fund raising event.

For a donation of $250.00, guests will get the chance to spend the day fishing with one of the participating Pro anglers on the Wolf River system. The day's schedule will begin with a brief meeting over a breakfast buffet (cost is $6.95 per plate) at the Fins and Feathers restaurant in Winneconne at 7:30 am on Saturday, April 28th. Breakfast is optional but will serve as the morning meeting place. At that time, anglers will be paired up for the day and hit the water following breakfast. Anglers will fish until 1:00 pm at which time they will meet back at the Fins and Feathers restaurant for a buffet lunch ($8.95 per plate - also optional), and an award will be presented for the largest fish, in length, caught by the guest angler.

"Team Luebke" jerseys will also be available for an additional cost of $10.00, to be ordered and paid when you pre-register for the event.

If you wish to participate in this great event, send your donation check of $250.00 ($260.00 if you are ordering a "Team Luebke" jersey - please include the size desired) with contact information made out to;

Nathaniel Luebke Benefit Fund to:

Pam Behnke
576 Luco Rd
Fond du Lac WI 54935

You may also register using a credit card (VISA or Master Card) by calling 920-788-2562, Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 3:00 pm.

Registration needs to be received by April 23rd, 2007.

If you need further information you may contact Steve Fellegy at 651-270-3383 or Pam Behnke at 920-929-5258.

All proceeds collected will go to Team Luebke.
sworrall
Posted 4/12/2007 9:29 AM (#250326 - in reply to #250321)
Subject: RE: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke

Mercury Marine's Kevin Luebke is one of the true gentlemen in this business and the sport of competitive angling. He would be on the short list of 'nice guys' no matter what outdoors products company he worked for, and is a friend of Walleye and MuskieFIRST's.

MuskieFIRST will be holding a fund raiser for Team Luebke over the next two weeks, scheduled to launch sometime in the next two days. We are working on auction items, and are accepting donations from the industry, Guides, Lure builders, and anyone else interested in this cause.

ALL PROCEEDS TO GO TO THE LUEBKE FAMILY!

I'd be proud to take a check for Team Luebke in to Kevin on behalf of all of us at MuskieFIRST.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALL CHECKS TO BE MADE OUT TO:

Nathaniel Luebke Benefit Fund

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First item on the docket:
Two day weekend Stay at the Hideout with a full day on the water with Steve Worrall, venison on the grill, and a shot at a few muskies. Valued at $450.00.

sworrall
Posted 4/12/2007 11:45 AM (#250356 - in reply to #250321)

Please post here if you have a donation. This is a great cause! Please, if you have anything you want to add, place it in this thread.

I know of a few donated baits I've been holding for a special event, will have those images up when I get home.

Luke at Muskie Mojo is in with 4 bait packages, THANKS sir!!!!!
sworrall
Posted 4/12/2007 11:57 AM (#250362 - in reply to #250356)

2 Beav Custom heavy Perkas, offered by OutdoorsFIRST Media.
sworrall
Posted 4/12/2007 11:58 AM (#250363 - in reply to #250362)

2 MuskieFIRST decals, 24", offered by MuskieFIRST.
Pointerpride102
Posted 4/12/2007 12:09 PM (#250364 - in reply to #250321)
Subject: Re: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

I would be more than willing to offer up a 'guided shore fishing extravaganza' to the walleye benifit thing for Nathaniel. I think it could provide someone with a differnt twist on musky fishing as well as a chance to learn some new techniques. I will be having an apartment next year so lodging and food would also be on me.

Editor's note:

Pointer knows the rivers there, and catches quite a few fish. A multi-specie river bank trip would be quite a bit of fun. Thanks sir, your generosity offering what you are able is impressive. Tell you waht, the person who buys this deal gets a day with me on one of my favorite little lakes in the fall of 2007 thrown in.

Pointer's Note:

This would hopefully be for the fall season of 2007 as I will be in Utah for the summer. Last fall was when I was really on them. School is just starting in the fall so there isnt usually a ton going on. I will know my fall schedule shortly so that could be planned around accordingly. Details will obviously be worked out with the winner.

Thanks for throwing this up there Steve!

Edited by Pointerpride102 4/12/2007 2:12 PM
muskynightmare
Posted 4/12/2007 2:30 PM (#250397 - in reply to #250321)
Subject: Re: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

I would like to donate gift certificates for custom paint. Steve, please pm me your adress, and I'll mail them out to you.
ESOX Maniac
Posted 4/12/2007 5:36 PM (#250435 - in reply to #250321)
Subject: RE: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

Steve- ZaltNAD will be donating a ZaltNAD product sampler package. The package will include:

One of every size Zalt & Zam in our hottest color (9 great lures in color #33- Spotted Perch).

2 ea. fully rigged 6" Alien's (Color 04-hot pink and Color 06-blue)
2 ea. fully rigged 9" Alien's (Color 04-hot pink and Color 06-blue)

2 ea 5 pk of our ZaltNAD "No-See-UM" fluorocarbon leaders (50lb & 80lb) with Duke Snaps.

1 ea. 4pk of 80lb #6 Duke Snaps

1. Pair of 11" needlenose release pliers.

6 ea. Limited Edition 19CM Zalt's .

These are real limited edition colors, I think we're down to like 5 in stock on one of the color's. They will never again be available in the world. We bought the entire stock from our vendor (Zalt.se). When they're gone, they're gone for good! Of course I have a couple of each in my box. They do catch fish!

Total retail value + $250

sworrall
Posted 4/12/2007 7:52 PM (#250460 - in reply to #250435)
Subject: RE: "A Cast for Nathaniel" To Benefit Team Luebke COOL STUFF TO BID ON- BUY IT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

Thanks Al! Pointer, thanks again.

Come on guys.........you going to let the Walleye guys show us up?
Josh Borovsky
Posted 4/12/2007 10:55 PM (#250516 - in reply to #250321)

Steve -

Put me down for a half-day muskie guide trip.

Thanks.

- Josh
sworrall
Posted 4/13/2007 10:05 AM (#250572 - in reply to #250516)

Josh,
I'll do that, sir, and THANK YOU.

The family is undergoing alot of hardship with all the medical treatments. We are hoping that Nathaniel is on the mend, but there is a very long way to go before he's back to being a normal 3 year old boy.
bigbite
Posted 4/13/2007 10:43 AM (#250585 - in reply to #250321)

Steve:
Please allow me to donate 5 Gerry Girls bucktails for the auction. If you will e-mail your address I'd be happy to send them to you. Anyone with children or grand children will appreciate what this family has gone through.
Gerry Carroll
[email protected]
sworrall
Posted 4/13/2007 12:00 PM (#250596 - in reply to #250321)

bigbite:
Thanks sir! Will it be OK for me to get the winning bidder's address to you? That way they will be shipped once!

Nightmare, THANKS! So far so good. Let's have a few more folks step up! Have a used bait you would donate? DO IT!
castmaster
Posted 4/13/2007 2:18 PM (#250631 - in reply to #250321)

Steve,
i'd be happy to donate one of my Musky Maven 2006 Holiday lures. #16 of 25 is sitting here waiting for a good home.

if you need some pics once you get something for he auction up let me know.

Brent Siebenaler
T-Bone
Posted 4/13/2007 4:25 PM (#250663 - in reply to #250321)

Steve- I would like to donate 4 of my topwaters, please send me mailing info. T

Edited by T-Bone 4/14/2007 6:27 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(dsc00110_edited.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments dsc00110_edited.jpg (22KB - 168 downloads)
h2os2t
Posted 4/13/2007 8:03 PM (#250683 - in reply to #250321)

I will be donating a one of only 8 made - 10 1/2 " Rippers and a 8" Spastic Cranky Nitro (ask Norm Wild about this one) and to get a small one in there a 6" Cranky Nitro. The last two are not on the market yet as I only made a few of them. I will post a picture when I can get one taken.
ToddM
Posted 4/15/2007 10:22 PM (#250917 - in reply to #250321)

Steve, I will donate 6 of my big bucktails I just came up with. I think Muskyboy liked the one i got him since he popped the only fish we got on it this weekend. I can't make them untill tuesday, let me know when they are needed by.
sworrall
Posted 4/16/2007 7:58 AM (#250947 - in reply to #250321)

ToddM, thanks! I will begin a listing this afternoon or evening on the Auction board.
sworrall
Posted 4/17/2007 9:34 PM (#251304 - in reply to #250947)

I'll have the selection up on the Auction board tomorrow.

We need a few more items, anyone else willing to reach into the heart and pocket and donate an item or two?
TJ DeVoe
Posted 4/17/2007 10:08 PM (#251318 - in reply to #250321)

After getting to meet Mr. Luebke last spring and getting to know him throughout the 2006 PWT tournament season he truely is one of the good guys in the fishing industry.

So Steve, I would like to donate a second day of guiding in the Rhinelander area for the lucky winners of the weekend at the Hideout with the Worrall's.
castmaster
Posted 4/17/2007 11:30 PM (#251332 - in reply to #250321)

Steve,
I'll also add a donation of a certificate towards a custom topwater bait. winner can choose style and color and i'll build for them prior to the opener.

Brent Siebenaler
Cowboyhannah
Posted 4/18/2007 7:34 AM (#251354 - in reply to #250321)

Steve--

Sounds like a great cause. I'd be happy to donate two Musky Maverick double 10s by CowboyHannah Lures. Let me know if and how you want pix.

Thanks,

Rick Koepke
ToddM
Posted 4/20/2007 7:28 AM (#251778 - in reply to #250321)

Steve, here are the spinners I made. They are 12" long. I hope they bring in some money. I posted them here so you can decide how you want to auction them, singly or in groups or alltogether. Pictured too is Muskyboy who caught this fish on one last saturday.

Edited by ToddM 4/20/2007 7:33 AM

(TMTaillarge (2).jpg)

(TMTaillarge 005.jpg)

(TMTaillarge 004.jpg)

(TMTaillarge 003.jpg)

(TMTaillarge 002.jpg)

(TMTaillarge 001.jpg)

(041507 008 (2).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments TMTaillarge (2).jpg (41KB - 152 downloads)
Attachments TMTaillarge 005.jpg (37KB - 147 downloads)
Attachments TMTaillarge 004.jpg (38KB - 145 downloads)
Attachments TMTaillarge 003.jpg (31KB - 147 downloads)
Attachments TMTaillarge 002.jpg (34KB - 152 downloads)
Attachments TMTaillarge 001.jpg (36KB - 172 downloads)
Attachments 041507 008 (2).jpg (64KB - 156 downloads)
Justin Mullins
Posted 4/20/2007 9:49 PM (#251906 - in reply to #250321)

Steve

Put Crash and I down for a donated trip between now and the end of May or sometime this fall.

Put a guide list together and auction it off that might work better than anything... Just a thought...

Turgeon
Posted 4/20/2007 11:19 PM (#251917 - in reply to #250321)

Put me down for a minimum 6 hour guide day, spring Bass or fall Muskies on Minnetonka.....

Bob Turgeon

sworrall
Posted 4/20/2007 11:40 PM (#251918 - in reply to #251917)

Justin and Bob,

Thanks gents! We need to set a day to auction; I'd like to do this next week. Monday work for everyone?
Ed Beese
Posted 4/20/2007 11:52 PM (#251919 - in reply to #250321)

Put me down for 2 full days 10-12hrs each day for action fishing on Bone or Deer lakes or surrounding waters. Preferably weekdays thursday/friday whatever works . e-mail asap to schedule [email protected] $600+value
Ed beese Polk county guide
Pointerpride102
Posted 4/21/2007 10:22 AM (#251954 - in reply to #250321)

Hey Steve....how about Tuesday night? I work Monday night building delicious subs and wont get home till 10 or so. Tuesday night all I have to do is look at fish pictures for my test on Wednesday.
h2os2t
Posted 4/21/2007 9:22 PM (#252030 - in reply to #251954)

I will try and get the picture up of the baits I am donating. The middle one is one out of my tackle box, the donation will be the same color as the other 2. I just need to epoxy coat it.

(muskiefirst donation.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments muskiefirst donation.jpg (94KB - 169 downloads)
muskynightmare
Posted 4/22/2007 10:44 PM (#252175 - in reply to #250321)

Steve, you have not pm'ed me with your address yet. My niece went through a boatload of surgeries in the first few months of her precious little life. If my brother and sis in law did not have AWESOME insurance, they would be broke for the rest of their lives (and hers as well). Help out folks!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)