Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Rollie & Helens Tournaments

Message Subject: Rollie & Helens Tournaments
Mr.Pike
Posted 3/22/2003 12:06 PM (#64516)
Subject: Rollie & Helens Tournaments

Can anybody enter these tournaments? I noticed the August tourney is named the "Pro Musky Tournament". Can anyone give me any info on Lakes Minocqua and Tomahawk, or maybe a website where i can do some research and get directions and maps of the lakes? Thanks
Muskydr
Posted 3/22/2003 3:48 PM (#64518 - in reply to #64516)
Subject: RE: Rollie & Helens Tournaments

Hey Mr.Pike,
The Tournaments run by Rollie Helen are open to anyone on a first come first serve basis I believe up to 200 boats. They are very well run tournaments. Look up fishing hot spots maps for lake maps of these two lakes.Feel free to shoot me an email for some info anytime. Dave
muskyone
Posted 3/22/2003 4:50 PM (#64526 - in reply to #64516)
Subject: RE: Rollie & Helens Tournaments

Mr. Pike, I fish all three of the R & H tourneys every year. Lots of fun and they are pretty well run events. More info can be found on the Rollie & Helen's web site. Also maps can be ordered there. The tourneys have been won about equally between the Minocqua end and Lake Tomahawk. Definatley more crowded on the Minocqua end however. More weeds to fish in the Minocqua end, with more open water suspended fish in Tomahawk. Ask Steve Worrall on this site about the lakes as well. I think he can help some. Also just ask Rollie at the bait shop, he will help as well. These guys will not give up actual spots, but will help a lot with patterns etc. We have caught fish there during the tourneys on Jigs, Bucktails, Jerkbaits, Crankbaits and Spinnerbaits. Not much help there but, you can see it pays to be versatile. Hope to see you there, you will have a good time.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)