Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Huh, do i think it's going to rain, well what i do think is, i may possibly drown if we don't get out of here."
- (Added by: Turkeyt)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> new to lure making

Message Subject: new to lure making
frwhlr38
Posted 1/30/2010 9:37 AM (#420619)
Subject: new to lure making

Ok guys im ready to start in to this faze of fishing by makeing painting and all that so ill be bugging ya a little bit what is the best type of airbrush system to gets and what kind of paint do you use and what other tools for this stuff ive made some blanks now im ready to move on MANY THANKS
newmuskyz
Posted 1/30/2010 12:14 PM (#420643 - in reply to #420619)
Subject: RE: new to lure making

welcome to the disease....for starters, look on e-bay with a seller called tcpglobal autobody. search airbrush, it wont take long to find them. they have all sorts of kits, they will include compressors, lines, airbrushes, cleaners, and some even have paints. If you have no experience whatsoever with airbrushes, my advice is go cheap to start. chances are you will screw it up like i did. they have lots of little intricate parts. get comfy with it, play around, and then when you feel good about it get yourself a paasche or iwatta. they are the best. enjoy, hope that helps, and have lots of fun!!!
wolftackle84
Posted 1/30/2010 4:13 PM (#420672 - in reply to #420619)
Subject: Re: new to lure making

welcome to lure building.....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)