Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Chat Room Help
 
Message Subject: Chat Room Help

Posted 3/31/2002 7:16 PM (#4515)
Subject: Chat Room Help


It will not let me in tonight. Never had a problem before. I get to the login screen and I cant type my name in. I can enter in a guest but then it will not let me type anything. Is it my computer or did you do some sort of upgrade.

Thanks

Jim

Posted 3/31/2002 7:31 PM (#27993)
Subject: Chat Room Help


Just checked, is working fine. Has to be a system problem on your end, email Zach and he will help!!

Posted 3/31/2002 7:41 PM (#27994)
Subject: Chat Room Help


Never mind I figured it out. My stupidity........

Jim
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)