Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: 'I find it awkward trying to undo my belt buckle and pull my pants down inside my rain suit.' Why man invented zippers in pants.
- (Added by: sworrall)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> C & R Musky Club

Message Subject: C & R Musky Club
Jomusky
Posted 7/29/2006 10:42 PM (#202794)
Subject: C & R Musky Club

This is the place to post info and questions regarding the C & R Musky Club of the Appleton, Wisconsin area.

Our Web address is CRMuskyClub.com

We were established in 1996 by TR (Terry Rockteschel) and some of his friends. He remained President until 2001 when he asked me if I would run for the position as he was getting busy with other endeavors. I agreed, he stepped down, and I was unanimously elected every year since.

We are at our maximum charter of 75 members and have a waiting list established for those interested.

We meet the first Tuesday of every month at Perk's Supper Club in Medina, Wi at 7pm. We do not meet in July and our annual banquet takes the place of our February meeting. Our outing consist of a spring, fall and joint outing with the Figure 8 Musky Club of Shawano on Shawano Lake.

Guests are welcome to attend a meeting to check out our club, but please contact me first as our meeting place does not have a very large capacity. My e-mail is [email protected].

The monies we raise are used annually for a $500 Scholarship to a local student pursuing a Natural Resources related degree, a large adopt-a-family at Christmas and the remainder for stocking.

The other officers are:
Roger Watters - Vice President
John Hintze - Treasurer
Rob Peterson - Secretary

My name is Joe Junion
sworrall
Posted 7/29/2006 10:56 PM (#202795 - in reply to #202794)
Subject: RE: C & R Musky Club

This is a great club to visit, and if you are even close to that area, you need to join if there's room.
muskynightmare
Posted 7/31/2006 11:26 PM (#203094 - in reply to #202794)
Subject: RE: C & R Musky Club

Tomorrow night's guest speaker will be Paul Klien!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)