Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Neoprene Reel Covers?

Message Subject: Neoprene Reel Covers?
Big Perc
Posted 3/20/2017 1:06 PM (#854184)
Subject: Neoprene Reel Covers?

So I own 2 60 size Toro Beasts (1 in each gear ratio), a 60 size Toro S and a Calcutta 400 Conquest. I've looked at shimanos website to try and figure out the size I would need for the Conquest without much luck. I can't find any that fit the Toros on Abu's website. I did a search on here and saw a company called Jaws makes neoprene Reel covers but I can't figure out the size I would need for the 4 reels. Anyone know what sizes of the Jaws I should be looking at. Thanks much in advance.
RyanJoz
Posted 3/20/2017 1:22 PM (#854186 - in reply to #854184)
Subject: Re: Neoprene Reel Covers?

The ones I use are not "Jaws", but the Bass Pro Shops ROUND reel covers work well for toro reels and Calcutta reels. Last time I bought them, they were like $5 or $6 each.
EsoxPursuit
Posted 3/25/2017 12:29 AM (#854842 - in reply to #854184)
Subject: RE: Neoprene Reel Covers?

I mainly have the Jaws neoprene reel covers. They are well made for the price and can be found online. The Size M fits my Abu Revo Toro S 60 reels nicely. They are also available in black, blue and red which helps me to quickly identify which rod set to grab.

Abu Garcia also has a black neoprene reel cover that will fit the Revo Toro 50/60 reels, Model ABU50/60, #1368796.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)