Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> pipestone clearwater

Message Subject: pipestone clearwater
ghitierman
Posted 3/31/2012 8:42 PM (#549834)
Subject: pipestone clearwater

I asked a while back and was looking for an affordable destination. I think I finally found one on the clearwater pipestone chain. I am going in the last week of June. Does anybody have any pointers on any species? Or possibly would anybody mark a map for me?
50inchGrinch
Posted 4/3/2012 7:23 AM (#550326 - in reply to #549834)
Subject: RE: pipestone clearwater

Where are you staying? If you're at Clearwater Lodge then Vince will be able to point you in the right direction.

Pipestone has a great number of BIG fish kicking around. It's the trout water side of the system... Clearwater is dirtier and has quit e a few tanks in it as well. My general rule when I'm there is to fish the Clearwater Lake side on sunny days and hit Pipestone on cloudy days. But great things can happen on the Pipestone side at sundown and during the day on those hot sunny days... So if you have something good lined up on that side don't abandon it because it's sunny.

Talk to Vince and he'll have some good info on what's happening on the lake at the current time.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)