Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> When yout Hot, your Hot!

Message Subject: When yout Hot, your Hot!
Clark A
Posted 7/27/2009 1:32 PM (#390700)
Subject: When yout Hot, your Hot!

My good friend Tom Ladwig got 2 muskies within 5 casts yesterday! God bless the Suick Lure Mfg. Co. of Antigo, WI. Not all Minnesota fish are caught on Cow Girls. Tom grew up on Pelican Lake, WI. His father, Jim, was friends/ fishing partner of Frank Suick. Tom's father is actually the "inventor" of the all black Suick. Jim hooked a nice fish off the "Rock" years ago on Pelican and Frank came over to assist in landing/gaffing/shooting(Hey...it was fun for the whole family back in the days!), and noticed the bait stuck in the fish, and stated that he didn't make them in that color...well Jim exclaimed that "I guess you do now!". Tom has moved up north of the Twin Cities into the heart of what now is "Muskie Country". He terrorized the metro tigers, and dabbled in Cass/Leech/Mille Lacs muskies, but has taken a hiatus from the world of toothy critters to support tartar sauce companies due to his mis-directed admiration to pursue "Things that taste good!". Mr. Tom Ladwig it is time for you to get back in the saddle an do what you where born to do!! It is in your bloodline to pursue these stinky long greenish bags of not tasty meat with a brain no larger than pea (I think that might be a Mr. Steve Worrallism)! MuskieFirst is a great support network, and you have much to contribute. I'm not asking for you to hang a "Muskie Guide for Hire" shingle in front of your home, but realistically you would give people their bang for their buck in terms of entertainment/character overload. Get out there and have a 4 digit Fittante bill by Thanksgiving! I'm actually going to fish for the first time this year due to "issues", and will give a full report on Mille Lacs by the 10th of August. No tight lipped stuff from me!

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Tom 4 1.jpg)

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Tom 37.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Tom 4 1.jpg (138KB - 61 downloads)
Attachments Tom 37.jpg (155KB - 63 downloads)
Lare Pie
Posted 7/28/2009 5:46 PM (#390956 - in reply to #390700)
Subject: RE: When yout Hot, your Hot!

I hope you didn't lose your net 'cause it looks like its going in the lake!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)